💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Pokemon pinball: ruby and sapphire version is much harder than I remember. :flop:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

GALVANTULA. Like that thing slays. Not even kidding. I had one in my white 2 team. Honestly, its super fast, and super strong special attack.

Thanks! Currently trying out Rotom (wash form), but I have a Joltik that I'll level up and try out next. :yes:

Haroon

Just a drawing game? :(

It'll keep us occupied until the Ruby/Sapphire remakes come out in November :woot:

Judas Oyster

It'll keep us occupied until the Ruby/Sapphire remakes come out in November :woot:

Oh noo, Imma get addicted again :( u know if Esmerald is coming back too? :D

Haroon

Oh noo, Imma get addicted again :( u know if Esmerald is coming back too? :D

It hasn't been confirmed yet, but I don't think it will :shrug: Based on the fact that the remakes so far have come in batches of two: Fire Red & Leaf Green, Heart Gold & Soul Silver - so I imagine it'll just be the Ruby and Sapphire remakes :huh:

Judas Oyster

It hasn't been confirmed yet, but I don't think it will :shrug: Based on the fact that the remakes so far have come in batches of two: Fire Red & Leaf Green, Heart Gold & Soul Silver - so I imagine it'll just be the Ruby and Sapphire remakes :huh:

Oh well, it's okey. As long as I get my Rayquaza I'm happy  :wub:

Sabertooth

I totally missed that gen. I'm thinking on jumping aboard now that I played Y. 

I heard people love it, or flat out hate it though. 

My boyfriend and I traded our Magmar and Electrobuzz this morning. Check out the evolution! 

http://instagram.com/p/n7XaLUDcOb/

I stopped in the jungle city w/ the treehouses and the kekleon blocking the gym

I stopped bceause it was just so boring. :crossed:

LIES. Fortree City is one of my favs. 

Haroon

My boyfriend and I traded our Magmar and Electrobuzz this morning. Check out the evolution! 

http://instagram.com/p/n7XaLUDcOb/

Both you and your boyfriend play Pokemon :udidnt: What a beautiful relationship, I'm actually envious :cry:

should i replay or wait for the remakes? i think my brother has sapphire in his room (my Emerald + Ruby are long gone)

Hmm I'd say get a 3DS and play X/Y because you haven't done that yet :laughga: Then see if you have time and if you do then have a play through of Sapphire :yes:

Hi guys! I just recently restarted Pokémon Y, and I was wondering if one of you could trade me a Noivern, or its pre-evolution. I really want it as my flying type but he's soo late in the game! My FC: 0061-0869-9202  I hope one of you don't mind!

Yup sure I'll breed you a Noibat when mine's fully charged, any preference of nature? :party:

Haroon

my paint works better  :fan:

But paint doesn't teach you and stuff :giveup: JUST LOOK AT THE TRAILER AND LOVE IT PLEASE :cryga:

uo111

Future artists are going to look back on this game as the thing that started it all. ^_^

Giorno Giovanna

Looks so good, but I'm sure it won't make me a good artist, I'm bad at this

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

look what i found

FbhEqKK.jpg

i saw this yesterday.

but i'm positive it's fake judging from the upper screen. it's Lumiose City's gate from Route 4 :sweat:

the map tho. fake or not, i can't wait to see Hoenn's map like that. :flutter:

bionic

Hmm I'd say get a 3DS and play X/Y because you haven't done that yet  :laughga: Then see if you have time and if you do then have a play through of Sapphire :yes:

I already have a 3DS and have already finished X. :awkney: I've posted about it in this thread in the past.  :awkney:

buy bionic

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived