Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

ryhanna

From Serebii.net

In The Games Department

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs

And here I was thinking we'd have to wait until E3 for anything like this.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Thanks, but how did you merge them? I thought you didn't have mod powers anymore. :toofunny:

I have Mod powers here :)

Anyway I'm so excited for tomorrow's "footage" :excited2:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

inuborg

This hype is reminding of when Emerald originally came out on Mother's Day in the US and I felt bad for asking for it, but I asked anyway :emma:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

TheOriginalOne

This hype is reminding of when Emerald originally came out on Mother's Day in the US and I felt bad for asking for it, but I asked anyway :emma:

A few years ago, when my aunt asked what my brother would like for his birthday, I told her he really wanted Pokémon Platinum and kept it for myself :emma:

Anomaly

A few years ago, when my aunt asked what my brother would like for his birthday, I told her he really wanted Pokémon Platinum and kept it for myself :emma:

Mess. :lmao: The only two Pokémon games that I didn't intentionally get for myself were Ranger and Mystery Dungeon. And one for the Wii that I played like once.

TheOriginalOne
Tomorrow*
Technically, it's already Sunday in Japan. So we will have the footage in a matter of hours!!!! :woot:

Anomaly

Technically, it's already Sunday in Japan. So we will have the footage in a matter of hours!!!! :woot:

Gnarly, do you know exactly what time we're supposed to get it?

ryhanna

The footage is here! 

It's not much, but E3 is only a few weeks away, so we have more of a chance of seeing something big there.

Haroon

The footage is here! 

OMG WHAT DO THEY MEAN "MORE TO COME"? When will more be coming? :nooo:

ryhanna

OMG WHAT DO THEY MEAN "MORE TO COME"? When will more be coming? :nooo:

They probably don't mean like, today or tomorrow or anything. More likely just a tease at more sneak peeks to come (like an official trailer at E3, or more announcements in CoroCoro or something. :flutter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00DyEDmQ83s&feature=player_embedded

The footage is here! 

It's not much, but E3 is only a few weeks away, so we have more of a chance of seeing something big there.

well at least its better than nothing :sweat:

ryhanna

well at least its better than nothing :sweat:

At least we know for sure that it'll be the same graphics style as X and Y, not that there was much doubt. :laughga:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived