Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Joaco95

Nintendo are intelligent, despite what sales are indicating at the moment.

They have completely reimagined and redesigned the "retro" courses for the new Mario Kart 8.

They do that since Mario Kart DS :flop:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joaco95

Still think its a remake

The first HGSS trailer mentions the "new adventures" too and it's a remake

inuborg

Anyone got a Magic Gaurd Abra? I am willing to trade a modest/mischievous Magby :emma: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

monsterjordy

They do that since Mario Kart DS :flop:

The retro tracks up until now have just been updated to fit the graphic style and gameplay of the new game. There are entirely new routes and details in MK8.

Redstreak

Following its reveal yesterday, there has been some question as to the actual content of Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, as to whether they're remakes or new versions due to the wording of the announcement. During the Investor Briefing today, Satoru Iwata confirmed that Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are full-remakes of the 2002 releases, Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire. We'll bring more on these games as it comes
Edit @ 15:38: The Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon. We'll bring more on this as it comes

From serebii.net

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

HausOfAntonio

OMG IM GONNA ****ING CRY THIS IS TOO MUCH NOOOOO :nooo:

Redstreak

Is this going to be the new Pokemon thread? :confused:

I hope not. It was good to have for the announcement but I think now that it's had time to be noticed it should be merged or locked. :laughga:

ryhanna

Following its reveal yesterday, there has been some question as to the actual content of Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, as to whether they're remakes or new versions due to the wording of the announcement. During the Investor Briefing today, Satoru Iwata confirmed that Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are full-remakes of the 2002 releases, Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire. We'll bring more on these games as it comes

Edit @ 15:38: The Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon. We'll bring more on this as it comes

From serebii.net

So… more Mega's? 

Redstreak

So… more Mega's? 

Possibly, but it could just be different forms instead of full on megas, at least for kyogre and groudon. But I'm sure they will add new megas.

ryhanna

Possibly, but it could just be different forms instead of full on megas, at least for kyogre and groudon. But I'm sure they will add new megas.

Yes, forms would also make sense. I mentioned in the Pokemon thread the connection between Mega Blaziken, the unavailable Mega Latios and Latias, and the Hoenn remakes. Definitely going to add some new twists to these games. 

Papasquat

I want emerald tho!! That was my fav!!

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Redstreak

Yes, forms would also make sense. I mentioned in the Pokemon thread the connection between Mega Blaziken, the unavailable Mega Latios and Latias, and the Hoenn remakes. Definitely going to add some new twists to these games. 

Since Steven is researching stones, that's how they could introduce new megas.

Haroon

From Reddit

7EqQnZ6.jpg

They're commenting on how the best route is natural :awesome: And that stuff with loads of preservatives and colouring and etc aren't as good for you :awesome:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived