❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Haroon

Inb4 Kyogre and other one mega evolutions! 

What happened to the green one? OZrhqp0.png (Ryquazza or something, spelling Pokémon is not my forte).

Rayquaza :laughga: Not quite sure, they'll include it somehow I hope :laughga:

Mega Swampert and Sceptile at the very least. I mean, they can't have just mega Blaziken out of the bunch? 

The special XY event Pokemon turned out to be a sneak peak :giveup:

Agreed! That bit annoyed me :laughga: Like at least the 1st gen starters all got a mega evolution :dies:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Rayquaza :laughga: Not quite sure, they'll include it somehow I hope :laughga:

Agreed! That bit annoyed me Like at least the 1st gen starters all got a mega evolution 

That's why I think it was actually nothing more than a sneak peak/tease at the remakes. 

Someone else mentioned the Latias and Latios megaevolutions which were discovered but we don't yet have, which SURPRISE SURPRISE are also gen 3 Pokemon. :udidnt:

It's a conspiracy :udidnt:

Haroon

That's why I think it was actually nothing more than a sneak peak/tease at the remakes. 

Someone else mentioned the Latias and Latios megaevolutions which were discovered but we don't yet have, which SURPRISE SURPRISE are also gen 3 Pokemon. :udidnt:

It's a conspiracy :udidnt:

Omg that's a really good point :omg: Maybe they'll be available in the new remakes and you'll be able to trade them back to X/Y :udidnt: 

ryhanna

Omg that's a really good point :omg: Maybe they'll be available in the new remakes and you'll be able to trade them back to X/Y :udidnt:

I read somewhere that there's apparently quite a few locked mega evolutions in XY that people haven't hacked into, but I don't remember where I read this or if it's true. 

Just, the Latios and Latias thing though. That cannot be a coincidence. :udidnt:

Haroon

even I am excited and I've never played the 3rd gen  :worship:

Omg you're going to be in heaven! 3rd gen was one of my favourites :party:

Oh and did you guys get really frustrated and stuck at the part when you had to find the underground lair? And then when you had to find Sootopolis City? :sharon: I remember getting stuck and annoyed at that part so I restarted my game :emma: That big area of blue water in Hoenn really annoyed me :emma:

Electric Venus

i cant wait for the 3rd gen remakes, hoenn was always my absolute fav and they were the first games i played :giveup:

ryhanna

Oh my god, Sootopolis City was simultaneously the biggest pain in the backside and coolest thing ever. :giveup: 

The animation of the legendaries showdown was beautiful on the GBA, it's going to be absolutely glorious on the 3DS. 

PopEmergency

Whaaaaat? Pokemon X & Y are really good, you should give them a shot! :party:

i ordered it on amazon :) it's going to be here tomorrow  :omgexcited:

Haroon

Oh my god, Sootopolis City was simultaneously the biggest pain in the backside and coolest thing ever. 

OMG THAT MEANS HM DIVE IS GOING TO BE BACK :omgexcited: Imagine diving with the new graphics :flutter:

i ordered it on amazon it's going to be here tomorrow  :omgexcited:

YAAAAAAAY :woot: You'll love it! Make sure to give us your friend code too so we can add you :excited:

TheOriginalOne

Just heard about the new Pokémon games coming out in November. d54XZWu.png

I wonder if there will be any new Pokémon?! xE1yEJx.png

I don't think there would be any new Pokémon aside from those that remain unreleased as of now. Considering that these games are still part of Gen VI, there's no reason to introduce completely new Pokémon.

Mega Kyogre :giveup: instant ban on Smogon without even knowing if it's real :giveup: 

I live for new information about this :giveup:

TheOriginalOne

OMG THAT MEANS HM DIVE IS GOING TO BE BACK :omgexcited: Imagine diving with the new graphics :flutter:
:udidnt: IT'S GOING TO HE AMAZING!!!

Just imagine the entire Hoenn region in these new graphics! :flutter:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived