💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

I think they were just trying to say it's going to look like a totally different game on the more advanced system but yes I agree. They're intentionally teasing us and we'll probably have to wait until E3 for anything else. :toofunny:

but all this waiting feels like you're dragging a boulder tied to a rope. :deadbanana: 

it's like X and Y all over again. :emma:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

but all this waiting feels like you're dragging a boulder tied to a rope. :deadbanana:

it's like X and Y all over again. :emma:

I know! The waiting never ends. :emma:

ryhanna

^I think I'll buy Sapphire. Or maybe Ruby. Idk. We need to see gameplay and know some stuff like exclusives and stuff. :rip:

I'm actually pretty surprised they didn't show even a little bit of gameplay or at least a trailer in the announcement video. When XY was announced they had this beautiful video showcasing the new graphics and everything and it made instant hype. I guess they don't need to do that this time, because we already know what the graphics look like and it's a remake so it doesn't need to hype like that. 

^I think I'll buy Sapphire. Or maybe Ruby. Idk. We need to see gameplay and know some stuff like exclusives and stuff. :rip:

I'm actually pretty surprised they didn't show even a little bit of gameplay or at least a trailer in the announcement video. When XY was announced they had this beautiful video showcasing the new graphics and everything and it made instant hype. I guess they don't need to do that this time, because we already know what the graphics look like and it's a remake so it doesn't need to hype like that. 

I would just like to see if they're making it with the new X and Y graphis - as they're incredibly beautiful. I don't think I could easily transition back to the old style graphics ya know. 

If it's a sequel, I would have expected different legendaries - mainly because we've already got those legendaries.

ryhanna

I would just like to see if they're making it with the new X and Y graphis - as they're incredibly beautiful. I don't think I could easily transition back to the old style graphics ya know. 

If it's a sequel, I would have expected different legendaries - mainly because we've already got those legendaries.

Oh, no doubt they'll use the XY graphics. They won't go back to the old style. My god, could you imagine the backlash if they did? :toofunny:

it took me a while to figure out why they were called Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. :sweat:

Team Magma's symbol has the Omega sign on it, while Alpha is on Team Aqua's.  :yes:

Oh, no doubt they'll use the XY graphics. They won't go back to the old style. My god, could you imagine the backlash if they did? :toofunny:

:rip:

I know, people would actually have breakdowns (myself included). So excited tbh.

ryhanna

it took me a while to figure out why they were called Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. :sweat:

Team Magma's symbol has the Omega sign on it, while Alpha is on Team Aqua's.   :yes:

Oh, thanks for pointing that out!

All day I've been like, "the titles are really random." 

PopEmergency

I actually stopped playing after black and white (first one) came out but after the announcement of omega Ruby and alpha sapphire i want to play again 💀 ...

Just ordered a 2ds (i don't need 3d) and Pokémon X ðŸ˜

Haroon

I hope it visually looks like X and Y and then I can touch myself with excitement.

LOOOOOOL OMG I CRACKED UP SO HARD AT THIS :lmao:

it took me a while to figure out why they were called Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. 

Team Magma's symbol has the Omega sign on it, while Alpha is on Team Aqua's.  

Oh wow, thanks for explaining :laughga: I thought it was kinda random, like the whole Omega, Alpha, Beta thing, like an Emerald remake would be Beta, but I didn't think it was linked :dies:

I actually stopped playing after black and white (first one) came out but after the announcement of omega Ruby and alpha sapphire i want to play again ...

Just ordered a 2ds (i don't need 3d) and Pokémon X

Whaaaaat? Pokemon X & Y are really good, you should give them a shot! :party:

does anyone else miss the meme "HOENN CONFIRMED" ?? 

One of my favourites :rofl:

Taylor

Just heard about the new Pokémon games coming out in November. d54XZWu.png

I wonder if there will be any new Pokémon?! xE1yEJx.png

Haroon

Just heard about the new Pokémon games coming out in November. d54XZWu.png

I wonder if there will be any new Pokémon?! xE1yEJx.png

I'm hoping for new mega evolutions :omgexcited:

Taylor

Inb4 Kyogre and other one mega evolutions! 

What happened to the green one? OZrhqp0.png (Ryquazza or something, spelling Pokémon is not my forte).

ryhanna

Mega Swampert and Sceptile at the very least. I mean, they can't have just mega Blaziken out of the bunch? 

The special XY event Pokemon turned out to be a sneak peak :giveup:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived