Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterjordy

I have a solid feeling it's a sequel set in the Hoenn region! Love it.

ryhanna

I have a solid feeling it's a sequel set in the Hoenn region! Love it.

Me too. :yes:

I think they might be breaking the "remake" trend and jumping straight towards making a direct sequel. 

monsterjordy

Me too. :yes:

I think they might be breaking the "remake" trend and jumping straight towards making a direct sequel. 

Nintendo are intelligent, despite what sales are indicating at the moment.

They have completely reimagined and redesigned the "retro" courses for the new Mario Kart 8. They're leaning towards keeping things progressive rather than leaving them stale, so I feel a sequel set in the Hoenn region will be a great bit of nostalgia for past gamers and give them a new, exhilarating experience! I just want to see all the main characters return, such as Team Magma, Team Aqua, Wallace, Steven, etc. :)

ryhanna

Nintendo are intelligent, despite what sales are indicating at the moment.

They have completely reimagined and redesigned the "retro" courses for the new Mario Kart 8. They're leaning towards keeping things progressive rather than leaving them stale, so I feel a sequel set in the Hoenn region will be a great bit of nostalgia for past gamers and give them a new, exhilarating experience! I just want to see all the main characters return, such as Team Magma, Team Aqua, Wallace, Steven, etc. :)

Agreed. A sequel is an opportunity to capitalise on the nostalgia of a remake, while allowing for a brand new story, new functions and opportunities to make people even more interested.

It's kind of similar to the abundance of older Pokemon in XY, especially the Kanto starters. Appeal to people by including their favourites but offering something new. 

Cameron Dallas

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ryhanna

Should this be merged with the Pokemon thread and the Pokemon thread retitled or…? :flop:

does anyone else miss the meme "HOENN CONFIRMED" ?? :toofunny:

:giveup: This is the best news ever

I think it's pretty likely a sequel and not a remake though. Just the fact that Kyogre and Groudon look different on the covers and that it's described as a "new adventure" I mean what kind of new adventure is a remake that we've been playing for 10 years? :awkney:

well apparently it's been recently announced in Nintendo's site that Pokemon ORAS will be 

complete and full-remakes of Pokemon RS. maybe there's some new twists along the original plot line.

and of course, carry over the features from X and Y. :yes:

ryhanna

does anyone else miss the meme "HOENN CONFIRMED" ?? :toofunny:

well apparently it's been recently announced in Nintendo's site that Pokemon ORAS will be

complete and full-remakes of Pokemon RS. maybe there's some new twists along the original plot line.

and of course, carry over the features from X and Y. :yes:

Well I suppose it's re-imagined so it counts as a new adventure/world :laughga:

I hope it visually looks like X and Y and then I can touch myself with excitement.

Well I suppose it's re-imagined so it counts as a new adventure/world :laughga:

they could at least be more specific tbh :rip:

ryhanna

they could at least be more specific tbh :rip:

I think they were just trying to say it's going to look like a totally different game on the more advanced system but yes I agree. They're intentionally teasing us and we'll probably have to wait until E3 for anything else. :toofunny:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived