Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Haroon

Now that we have a lot more knowledge on the Pokemon X/Y games, lets reminisce and take a look back at GGD's FIRST team battle!

The Code below shows our very own GGD'ers in a duel last year!

Match Code: MRPW-WWWW-WWW5-8ES8

Haroon+Antonio vs Chica+Canon(Me :party:)!

How to view:

1)Go to your Bag

2)Go to Key Items

3)Click VS Recorder

4)Search via code and input code above

OMG NO LOOOOOOOOOOOOL NOT THAT BATTLE :lmao: not ruining anything but I hate Chica's team :Chica:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG NO LOOOOOOOOOOOOL NOT THAT BATTLE :lmao: not ruining anything but I hate Chica's team :Chica:

I know right? Chica your team was super over powered :whip:

Dat burn status saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaved my butt

Omg watching it right now. Haroon  :toofloppy:

edit: Nala owned that Dragonite 

I JUST HAD MY FIRST BATTLE 6vs6 after my long break.

My opponent had Rayquaza, Latios, Lugia, Darkrai, Arceus and something else. Full Legendary overpowered team. And you know what? My favourite team beat him  :legend: I gave him a lesson  :coffee: I made some mistakes tho, I am rusty. 

If anyone wants to see: G98G-WWWW-WWW5-95AB

Got my Celebi :party: I wonder if theyre all different.

Mine has a Bashful nature and perfect IVs in HP, Attack and Defense.

Pokemon Bank is out? And you get an event Celebi with it? :nooo:

Yes! Mine has Timid nature which is like, heaven  :giveup:  

Haroon

Omg watching it right now. Haroon  :toofloppy:

edit: Nala owned that Dragonite 

LOOOL DON'T EVEN :giveup: Act like you never saw that match :cryga:

Oh by the way guys, is there a way to keep resetting until you get a Celebi with the nature that you want? :teehee:

ryhanna

Yes! Mine has Timid nature which is like, heaven  :giveup:  

I haven't even checked mine yet, I've been too busy putting Pokemon into the bank and transferring them :teehee:

I chose Fennekin as my starter, but honestly, Froakie is so much cooler. Sorry Fennekin, but frogs rule. 

I haven't even checked mine yet, I've been too busy putting Pokemon into the bank and transferring them :teehee:

I chose Fennekin as my starter, but honestly, Froakie is so much cooler. Sorry Fennekin, but frogs rule. 

FROG ALL THE WAY. Team Greninja!

LOOOL DON'T EVEN :giveup: Act like you never saw that match :cryga:

Oh by the way guys, is there a way to keep resetting until you get a Celebi with the nature that you want? :teehee:

I am not sure, maybe keep resetting the game, unless the nature is set while it's moved into your game. o.o 

And it can't be unseen  :derpga:

YCHofficial

Searching for a shiny Magneton in friend safari since 10 AM ... its now 9.11 PM   :emma: :emma: 

Haroon

I am not sure, maybe keep resetting the game, unless the nature is set while it's moved into your game. o.o 

And it can't be unseen  :derpga:

Ahhh hmm, guess I'll find out when I get it :shrug: How do you actually get Pokebank by the way? And what's the difference between Pokebank and Poketransporter or whatever? :huh:

LOOOL that battle was so embarassing for me, but I have some good ones saved on my game luckily to counter balance that

If someone wants to battle my grass team tell me 

Do I have to battle you with a mono-type team as well? Or can I just use my mixed teams?

Searching for a shiny Magneton in friend safari since 10 AM ... its now 9.11 PM   :emma:

I think it'd be quicker if you got a foreign Ditto/Magneton and bred it with your own Magneton/Ditto. Like the Masuda method or whatever :emma:

YCHofficial

Ahhh hmm, guess I'll find out when I get it :shrug: How do you actually get Pokebank by the way? And what's the difference between Pokebank and Poketransporter or whatever? :huh:

LOOOL that battle was so embarassing for me, but I have some good ones saved on my game luckily to counter balance that

You can download Pokemon Bank from the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

the difference between Pokebank and Poketransporter is:  Pokemon Bank allows you to store up till like 3000 pokemon... Poketransporter lets you transport pokemon from Pokemon Black/White/Black2/White2 to Pokemon X / Y 

Haroon

You can download Pokemon Bank from the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

the difference between Pokebank and Poketransporter is:  Pokemon Bank allows you to store up till like 3000 pokemon... Poketransporter lets you transport pokemon from Pokemon Black/White/Black2/White2 to Pokemon X / Y 

Ooooh I see, thank you :hug:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived