💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Haroon

Oh. No it's okay. I think I want Gastly to have levitate now. And if Torchic with speed boost really is banned, than I'm cool with a normal torchic.

And thanks again btw :hug:

The only ability Gastly can have is Levitate :shrug: Well I've got you a normal Torchic and a speed boost one anyway :laughga: You're welcome :hug: I'll be done in like 5mins. Get like 5 crappy Pokemon to trade back :P

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

The only ability Gastly can have is Levitate :shrug: Well I've got you a normal Torchic and a speed boost one anyway :laughga: You're welcome :hug: I'll be done in like 5mins. Get like 5 crappy Pokemon to trade back :P
Oops. I thought you mentioned Gastly and Torchic instead of Dratini and Torchic having special abilities and got confused :laughga:

Thank you! Also, I'm on my way home right now and my bus ride is two hours long! I still have about an hour and a half to go. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Haroon

Oops. I thought you mentioned Gastly and Torchic instead of Dratini and Torchic having special abilities and got confused :laughga:

Thank you! Also, I'm on my way home right now and my bus ride is two hours long! I still have about an hour and a half to go. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Oh LOOOL :dies: Wow that's a long bus ride :omg: Message me when you're ready, I just finished right now :awesome:

I have the following, so let me know if there's anything incorrect:

Modest Gastly with Levitate

Adamant Dratini with Marvel Scale (becomes Multiscale when it evolves into Dragonite)

Adamant Torchic with Blaze

Adamant Torchic with Speed Boost

Modest Spritzee with Aroma Veil

All of the Pokemon above are male too :yes:

TheOriginalOne

Oh LOOOL :dies: Wow that's a long bus ride :omg: Message me when you're ready, I just finished right now :awesome:

Adamant Dratini with Marvel Scale (becomes Multiscale when it evolves into Dragonite)

Alright, I just got home. Long ride, huh? But I just have to catch the 5 Pokémon to trade. I'll pm you when I'm done.

TheOriginalOne

I tried messaging you but it says you can't receive any more messages :omg:

Haroon

I tried messaging you but it says you can't receive any more messages :omg:

Oh whoops :sweat: I'll clear out some messages :spin: I'm online on Pokemon though :party:

Haroon

Your male Modest Charmander is ready :party:

I have a clamperl that I want to trade so I can get a Gorebyss :(. Please trade back after.

I can trade and trade back :yes:

TheOriginalOne

Your male Modest Charmander is ready :party: I can trade and trade back :yes:
Yay! :party:

I'll pm you later on today.

Can I add some of you guys so I can steal your friend safaris? :sweat: I have a pretty bad one. I think I have Pidgey, Hoothoot, and Hawlucha in it. I'm also up for trading and battling. (I'm still pretty bad a battling though :L)

My friend code is: 2036-7845-7421

omfg My brother wanted a Mudkip and I was like ok I'll breed you one, so I have 5 mudkip eggs and the FIRST ONE I hatch was a shiny. omg I can't deal with this rn

Your male Modest Charmander is ready :party:

I can trade and trade back :yes:

Thank you so much :). Can you message me when you're ready?

Haroon

Thank you so much :). Can you message me when you're ready?

Ready :awesome: Sorry just got back home from uni :sweat:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived