💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

Do you still need those Pokemon? I can find and breed them for you if you want :shrug:

Oh and I find the Pokebank thing a bit depressing for some reason :giveup: Like how is a player like me supposed to get Pokemon from previous generations with hidden abilities!? :cryga: I have Black 2 (unfinished) but they closed off the Dream World :grr:

Yes please! I would really appreciate it! :hug:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I wish we had more pokemon fans here, a GGD league would be cool. 

Haroon and I were actually talking about something like this not too long ago. It'd definitely be cool.

Haroon and I were actually talking about something like this not too long ago. It'd definitely be cool.

Yep! I would actually be up for making graphics for it. But IDK. Filling a whole league spots would require 12 of us and we would still need challengers nnnn  :toofunny: Unless we challenge each other. We take a spot as a gym leader, and can challenge teams with a non monotype team. 

ryhanna

Yep! I would actually be up for making graphics for it. But IDK. Filling a whole league spots would require 12 of us and we would still need challengers nnnn  :toofunny: Unless we challenge each other. We take a spot as a gym leader, and can challenge teams with a non monotype team. 

I've been thinking about organising a tournament as a Community Committee project, but idk. Your idea is good though! I was thinking more along the lines of just a tournament where we set up matches it leads to a winner in the end. :laughga:

if it ever happens, may the Fairy Leader/Elite spot reserved. 

i already planned a Fairy monotype team not so long ago. Tested it in a simulator site and it DESTROYS. 

Haroon

Yes please! I would really appreciate it! :hug:

Okay I've just turned on my 3DS, gonna start getting them now :yes: I won't be able to get you the Piplup because I don't have one to breed from though :sweat:

Oh and I can't get a Mild Ghastly because I don't have a Mild Ditto, nor a Naughty Ditto so I can't get the Naughty Torchic :flop: Why do you want them Mild & Naughty by the way? That'll decrease their defenses and make them easier to kill :udidnt:

TheOriginalOne

Okay I've just turned on my 3DS, gonna start getting them now :yes: I won't be able to get you the Piplup because I don't have one to breed from though :sweat:Oh and I can't get a Mild Ghastly because I don't have a Mild Ditto, nor a Naughty Ditto so I can't get the Naughty Torchic :flop: Why do you want them Mild & Naughty by the way? That'll decrease their defenses and make them easier to kill :udidnt:
I'm new to the whole Competitive Battling community and that's what my noob-ish friend recommended I use. :laughga:

What would you suggest for each Pokemon?

Haroon

I'm new to the whole Competitive Battling community and that's what my noob-ish friend recommended I use.

What would you suggest for each Pokemon?

Ahhh I see LOL

Ghastly I'd definitely go for Timid or Modest, to maximize on Speed/Special Attack, and both of those natures take away from Attack - which Gengar wouldn't need because any attack you use on Gengar should be a Special Attack because their Attack sucks :yes:

I believe Blaziken with Speed Boost is banned from competitive battling by Smogon rules :huh: but if it was permitted, I'd go for Adamant because you can get a free speed boost after using Protect on the first turn

Piplup I have no idea about because I've never used an Empoleon sorry :(

Dratini I'd choose Marvel Scale as an ability because it becomes Multiscale when it becomes Dragonite - which halves the damage of any attack if Dragonite is at full HP. Multiscale really helps set up because you can survive a hit and use Dragon Dance on that turn and then begin to kill :teehee:

Spritzee I'm clueless about too, never used Aromatisse :duck:

TheOriginalOne
Ahhh I see LOLGhastly I'd definitely go for Timid or Modest, to maximize on Speed/Special Attack, and both of those natures take away from Attack - which Gengar wouldn't need because any attack you use on Gengar should be a Special Attack because their Attack sucks :yes:I believe Blaziken with Speed Boost is banned from competitive battling by Smogon rules :huh: but if it was permitted, I'd go for Adamant because you can get a free speed boost after using Protect on the first turnPiplup I have no idea about because I've never used an Empoleon sorry :(Dratini I'd choose Marvel Scale as an ability because it becomes Multiscale when it becomes Dragonite - which halves the damage of any attack if Dragonite is at full HP. Multiscale really helps set up because you can survive a hit and use Dragon Dance on that turn and then begin to kill :teehee:Spritzee I'm clueless about too, never used Aromatisse :duck:
Fo you think you can breed me a Gastly and Dratini then? Please, feel free to say no :hug:

Haroon

Fo you think you can breed me a Gastly and Dratini then? Please, feel free to say no :hug:

I can get you a Ghastly, Dratini, Torchic, and Spritzee :awesome: I can't get any Mild or Naughty natured ones though :sweat: So the Ghastly will probably be Timid/Modest (take your pick), and the Torchic will be Jolly/Adamant (take your pick), and the Dratini will be Jolly/Adamant too (take your pick) :laughga: Unless you really want a Brave Dratini, but lowered defenses aren't cute. Plus Multiscale is better than Inner Focus, but let me know which ability you want :)

TheOriginalOne

Hmmm....

I'll take the

ñ񂬱 Modest Gastly

ñ񂬱 Adamant Torchic

ñ񂬱 Adamant Dratini with multiscale

Also, I hope it's not too much, but can you make them male? I really appreciate it :hug:

Haroon

Hmmm....

I'll take the

ñ񂬱 Modest Gastly

ñ񂬱 Adamant Torchic

ñ񂬱 Adamant Dratini with multiscale

Also, I hope it's not too much, but can you make them male? I really appreciate it :hug:

Yup sure, the Dratini and Torchic may take a tiny bit longer because they're hidden abilities though :laughga: I'll start working on them now :yes:

TheOriginalOne

Yup sure, the Dratini and Torchic may take a tiny bit longer because they're hidden abilities though :laughga: I'll start working on them now :yes:

Oh. No it's okay. I think I want Gastly to have levitate now. And if Torchic with speed boost really is banned, than I'm cool with a normal torchic.

And thanks again btw :hug:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived