Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

ManuelColon

Is there any difference with EV training an non evolved pokemon? I usually breed the pokemons to get a good nature and maybe good IV's and i start EV training them at level 1.

Today i trained my Meditite full on attack, speed and gave the last EV's on HP, when it evolved i notice the bar wasn't at the top.... Is this because Medicham stats aren't high enough to reach the top of the bar or because non evolved pokemons have a lower base EV?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any difference with EV training an non evolved pokemon? I usually breed the pokemons to get a good nature and maybe good IV's and i start EV training them at level 1.

Today i trained my Meditite full on attack, speed and gave the last EV's on HP, when it evolved i notice the bar wasn't at the top.... Is this because Medicham stats aren't high enough to reach the top of the bar or because non evolved pokemons have a lower base EV?

Any Pokémon, evolved or not, can be "fully-trained". That means it can gain the full 510 EV's. If the bar wasn't at the top, maybe you're just missing the last two points that have no effect.

Haroon

There's no difference :shrug: Every Pokemon I've EV trained has stayed the same even after evolving, as in the EV-points bar. The spread in the hexagon thing changes slightly when they evolve but that's it :yes:

ManuelColon

There's no difference :shrug: Every Pokemon I've EV trained has stayed the same even after evolving, as in the EV-points bar. The spread in the hexagon thing changes slightly when they evolve but that's it :yes:

Check the pic i sent you on whatsapp! The bar has a looot of space left

ManuelColon

Any Pokémon, evolved or not, can be "fully-trained". That means it can gain the full 510 EV's. If the bar wasn't at the top, maybe you're just missing the last two points that have no effect.

It said i couldn't train it's attack more because it was full, and there is a lot of space left to the top of the bar /: i'll just find a reset bag and train it again

I still don't understand EV training. :rofl:

I just level up and give my Mons decent moves. :ohno:

Your Mons? Seriously?...... Lol

TheOriginalOne

Guys! I seriously don't get EV training! I want to get into the online battling scene but I want to enter with a nicely trained team. Anyone willing to teach me? Or can I just search it up in bulbapedia?

ManuelColon

Guys! I seriously don't get EV training! I want to get into the online battling scene but I want to enter with a nicely trained team. Anyone willing to teach me? Or can I just search it up in bulbapedia?

I kinda get it but i always find new things that confuse me lol

Your best bet would be Smogon University. They have several teams, recommendations, movesets, etc. I use them all the time. :) :hug:

TheOriginalOne
Your best bet would be Smogon University. They have several teams, recommendations, movesets, etc. I use them all the time. :) :hug:
OMfG Thank You!!!! :hug:

ryhanna

It said i couldn't train it's attack more because it was full, and there is a lot of space left to the top of the bar /: i'll just find a reset bag and train it again

Your Mons? Seriously?...... Lol

Give me a break, I typed that post in a rush lol :queenga:

Lavender Pubes

After all these years playing Pokemon you'd think I could get my head around IVs and EVs and stuff but I think the competitive scene is not for me lol

EVs/IVs are reeeeeeeaaaaally easy to train with once you understand them. In xy they made it ridiculously simple to get the evs you want. I.e Super Training. 

Excuse me while I make a simple guide/explanation in my next post :classy:

TheOriginalOne

After all these years playing Pokemon you'd think I could get my head around IVs and EVs and stuff but I think the competitive scene is not for me lol

Ikr! You would think that 15 years would be enough to learn :laughga:

But I really want to get into the competitive scene because after I finish my games, I tend to just shelf them away for months.

EVs/IVs are reeeeeeeaaaaally easy to train with once you understand them. In xy they made it ridiculously simple to get the evs you want. I.e Super Training. 

Excuse me while I make a simple guide/explanation in my next post :classy:

I'll be waiting :classy:

What do you guys think will come first: PokéBank or the DWUW vid?  :toofunny: 

Aha, just kidding. Anyways, I just finished a breeding project and have a few spare Gible and Larvitar (all Adamant + perfect IVs, save Special Attack)- let me know if interested  :) 

FC:4527-9046-7647 and FS: [Normal] Lillipup/Minccino/Chansey.

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived