💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Damn, I need that Shiny Charm. I need the PokĂƒÆ’Â©mon Transporter to be ready! I have my eventually migrating PokĂƒÆ’Â©mon sitting there in White, lol.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I actually gave my xerneus away unfortunately :noparty:  (i dont like training legendarys/having them on my team). But I do have some other hard-to-add to the dex ready. (Slurpuff and Aromatisse were hard as hell to add because of the messy-greedy GTS  :pukey: )

These are some of the harder ones to add that I have:

Slurpuff

Aromatisse/spritzee w/ Sachet

Clauncher (x exclusive)

Treveant

Gourgiest

GTS in a nutshell: "I'll trade you my lvl 1 Flabebe for a Xerneus/Yventel/Zygarde/Mewtwo/*insert legendary here*"

Every.Single.One.Of.Them 

Aw, that's okay! I'll still let you add Yveltal to your Pokedex. You don't have to send anything special over in return, I'll just send whatever you have right back to you. :)

Great thanks! :party: Let me know when you're online so we can fill up the third Friend Safari slots :) Yup I'm like planning it on Word right now LOOOL! Oh and because Canon doesn't have a Xerneas, I can trade you mine to help you fill up your Pokedex 

The highest I've gotten to so far is mid-high 30s I believe. I just go full offense and try bulldozing the team, but so far I've only done it for BP for items I have no clue how so many people have so many shinies, I've only encountered one and it was a shiny Cubchoo when I was mass-EV training, so to not ruin the 4 Pokemon's EVs I just fled the battle

Thank you!

I'm currently training Pokemon in one of the expensive restaurants over and over. It's probably the easiest way to gain exp in the post-game. 

I have all my badges in Pokemon X but I don't want to fight the Elite Four yet. I'm gonna get my ass kicked :toofloppy:

I have all my badges in Pokemon X but I don't want to fight the Elite Four yet. I'm gonna get my ass kicked :toofloppy:

The types are fire, water, dragon, and steel. The highest level on all their teams is 65.

The champion isn't all that amazing. But have something that murders the psychic/fairy mash-up, because of her mega-Gardevoir.

The elite four is actually very easy, if you left on the exp.share.... I was in the 70s by the time I was around the elite four.

Lion Heart

Finally got my copy of X on Sunday. :party:

I still haven't challenged the 2nd Gym

Team so far: 

Frogadier Lv. 23 (might get replaced)

Honedge Lv. 20

Espurr Lv. 20 (might get replaced)

Croagunk Lv. 14 (will get replaced)

Swirlix Lv 16 (will get replaced)

Torchic: Lv. 27

I just haven't run into Pokemon that really interest me.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ryhanna

Finally got my copy of X on Sunday. :party:

I still haven't challenged the 2nd Gym

Team so far:

Honedge Lv. 20

Espurr Lv. 20 (might get replaced)

Croagunk Lv. 14 (will get replaced)

Swirlix Lv 16 (will get replaced)

Torchic: Lv. 27

I just haven't run into Pokemon that really interest me.

The time between the first few gyms is pretty long.

Honedge is good, I used it on my recent play through and it always did fairly well. The Froakie line is also fairly good.

Redstreak

I hate not having any time to dedicate to it right now. :/

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Greninja w/ Protean as its ability can be really scary to fight against if you're not prepared.

1.5x Attack bonus on every move + adding super effective enhancers like life orbs/expert belt = tumblr_leoss0rPWj1qdlkgg.gif

The types are fire, water, dragon, and steel. The highest level on all their teams is 65.

The champion isn't all that amazing. But have something that murders the psychic/fairy mash-up, because of her mega-Gardevoir.

The elite four is actually very easy, if you left on the exp.share.... I was in the 70s by the time I was around the elite four.

OK that's a relief, I am in the 60s right now, I'm gonna train a bit more and go kick their ass :party:

Somebody please help me find a Woobat with Simple! I don't have enough friend safaris :(

go to this site and register your friend code as a flair : http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/

i registered my Fairy safari which contains a Togepi went over

200 requests but i only managed to register less than a hundred cause f*ck that :laughga:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived