💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Haroon

It looks like it's just meringue, cream and strawberry. It probably wouldn't be too hard to make if you could sculpt it the right way :omg:

Oooh thank you :yes: I'll need to learn how to crack an egg correctly first :gum:

So after defeating about 500 Pokemon, one of my Pickup Pokemon finally got Leftovers :omgexcited:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Can anyone with a Yveltal do a quick trade with me? I just need to add it to my pokedex as captured and I'll trade it back to you  :runhug:

Its the last pokemon I need on my dex then I'll have completed the Kalos section :omgexcited:

I can. Would you mind trading Xerneas over for the same reason? I'm a lot further off completing the Kalos pokedex than you are, but I'll have to add Xerneas eventually. I'll give it right back. :flutter:

I have a new 3DS, so my friend code in the OP isn't valid anymore. It's now 2251-5566-6586

Does someone have a spare Tyranitar or Garchomp? All the ones on the GTS want ridiculous trades like Dialga. :roll:

Haroon

I can. Would you mind trading Xerneas over for the same reason? I'm a lot further off completing the Kalos pokedex than you are, but I'll have to add Xerneas eventually. I'll give it right back. :flutter:

I have a new 3DS, so my friend code in the OP isn't valid anymore. It's now 2251-5566-6586

I've added your new one :party: Mine's still the same: 2466-1437-3789

After I get settled back into the university routine this week I'll start playing again and getting Pokebank Pokemon from the GTS so I can make some of them part of my team :awesome:

I had an idea by the way, would anyone be up for a tournament eventually? :confused:

Haroon

Does someone have a spare Tyranitar or Garchomp? All the ones on the GTS want ridiculous trades like Dialga. :roll:

Uhmm I don't have a spare Tyranitar or Garchomp, but I can breed a Ditto with my Tyranitar and/or Garchomp and give you the Larvitar and/or Gible if you want :shrug:

Uhmm I don't have a spare Tyranitar or Garchomp, but I can breed a Ditto with my Tyranitar and/or Garchomp and give you the Larvitar and/or Gible if you want :shrug:

Nevermind :hug: I just got a shiny Garchomp from GTS :eek:

Haroon

Nevermind :hug: I just got a shiny Garchomp from GTS :eek:

What on earth :deadbanana: What did you trade for it? :laughga: Oh and congratulations :omgexcited:

So wish I could help. I just fully evolved my Garchomp a few days ago.

I don't know why they would want Dialgas and stuff unless they are shiny or with hidden abilities. or shiny with hidden abilities.

Trying to think of my full battle Maison team. It is hard. I heard the battle Maison battle turn into RL tournament like battles around 40-60.

Where do you guys get all of your shiny pokemon anyways? I want shinies.

ryhanna

I've added your new one :party: Mine's still the same: 2466-1437-3789

After I get settled back into the university routine this week I'll start playing again and getting Pokebank Pokemon from the GTS so I can make some of them part of my team :awesome:

I had an idea by the way, would anyone be up for a tournament eventually? :confused:

I've added your new one Mine's still the same: 2466-1437-3789

After I get settled back into the university routine this week I'll start playing again and getting Pokebank Pokemon from the GTS so I can make some of them part of my team

I had an idea by the way, would anyone be up for a tournament eventually? 

Added! 

And a tournament sounds like a great idea. We might even need to organise it in another thread though, because this thread is a lot quieter nowadays so it's possible a lot of people won't visit here and sign up to take part. 

Nevermind I just got a shiny Garchomp from GTS 

:omg: The luck of it all

I actually gave my xerneus away unfortunately :noparty:  (i dont like training legendarys/having them on my team). But I do have some other hard-to-add to the dex ready. (Slurpuff and Aromatisse were hard as hell to add because of the messy-greedy GTS  :pukey: )

These are some of the harder ones to add that I have:

Slurpuff

Aromatisse/spritzee w/ Sachet

Clauncher (x exclusive)

Treveant

Gourgiest

GTS in a nutshell: "I'll trade you my lvl 1 Flabebe for a Xerneus/Yventel/Zygarde/Mewtwo/*insert legendary here*"

Every.Single.One.Of.Them 

Haroon

Added! 

And a tournament sounds like a great idea. We might even need to organise it in another thread though, because this thread is a lot quieter nowadays so it's possible a lot of people won't visit here and sign up to take part. 

Great thanks! :party: Let me know when you're online so we can fill up the third Friend Safari slots :) Yup I'm like planning it on Word right now LOOOL! Oh and because Canon doesn't have a Xerneas, I can trade you mine to help you fill up your Pokedex :yes:

Trying to think of my full battle Maison team. It is hard. I heard the battle Maison battle turn into RL tournament like battles around 40-60.

Where do you guys get all of your shiny pokemon anyways? I want shinies.

The highest I've gotten to so far is mid-high 30s I believe. I just go full offense and try bulldozing the team, but so far I've only done it for BP for items :shrug: I have no clue how so many people have so many shinies, I've only encountered one and it was a shiny Cubchoo when I was mass-EV training, so to not ruin the 4 Pokemon's EVs I just fled the battle :dead:

The highest I've gotten to so far is mid-high 30s I believe. I just go full offense and try bulldozing the team, but so far I've only done it for BP for items :shrug: I have no clue how so many people have so many shinies, I've only encountered one and it was a shiny Cubchoo when I was mass-EV training, so to not ruin the 4 Pokemon's EVs I just fled the battle 

Competitive pokemon battling is veeeeeeeeery pro-Offensive in terms of strategy. In general, the gameplay rewards those who are more on the attack then, say, a defensive/wall & stall team.  :yes:

Great thanks! :party: Let me know when you're online so we can fill up the third Friend Safari slots :) Yup I'm like planning it on Word right now LOOOL! Oh and because Canon doesn't have a Xerneas, I can trade you mine to help you fill up your Pokedex :yes:

The highest I've gotten to so far is mid-high 30s I believe. I just go full offense and try bulldozing the team, but so far I've only done it for BP for items :shrug: I have no clue how so many people have so many shinies, I've only encountered one and it was a shiny Cubchoo when I was mass-EV training, so to not ruin the 4 Pokemon's EVs I just fled the battle :dead:

I think they do it from filling up the national pokedex, then go out into the wild to get shinies. I can't do that because I don't have the ability to trade over the internet. The shiny charm comes from completing the national pokedex.

According to guides, you need 705/721 of the National Pokedex to receive the Shiny Charm. The 16 excluded pokemon from the 721 are legendaries and event pokemon. 

Just started my capture spree and Im at 202/751  :flop:

As of PokĂƒÆ’Â©mon X & Y, the rate increases from the standard 1 in 4096 to 1 in 1365.3. It is not known if it affects breeding  :shocked:

I want that charm now.

What on earth :deadbanana: What did you trade for it? :laughga: Oh and congratulations :omgexcited:

i traded it for a level 60 houndoom i got from wonder trade :lmao:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived