💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

I'm grinding 6 Pickup ability Pokemon to between level 91-100 so I can hunt for Leftovers :giveup: It's gonna be a long road to get 20-30 Leftovers :nooo:

that many ?

i only need 1 tbh 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

that many ?

i only need 1 tbh 

I just find it long and tedious to always have to switch the Leftovers from Pokemon to Pokemon when I change which ones I'm using :sweat: Like I'd probably forget and then go into battle with an itemless Pokemon :rip: Plus I can get Prism Scales and PP Ups and stuff :party: 

Haroon

First we had :duck:

Then I created D4SrlrF.gif

I now give you the new NEW duck! xIKtcnf.gif

OMG LOOOL THAT IS SO ADORABLE :lmao: Did you make that? If so, you keep outdoing yourself :dies:

OMG LOOOL THAT IS SO ADORABLE :lmao: Did you make that? If so, you keep outdoing yourself :dies:

A pokemon site ripped all the animations/models out of X and Y and turned them into gifs. But their gif sizes were too big for thread/to use as emotes so I had to scale them down and make them usable as a gif/emote. 

Haroon

A pokemon site ripped all the animations/models out of X and Y and turned them into gifs. But their gif sizes were too big for thread/to use as emotes so I had to scale them down and make them usable as a gif/emote. 

Ooooh :omg: could you give me the link of the site please? :awesome:

ryhanna

My mum was kind enough to buy me the blue XY 3DS as a Christmas gift, so I'm going to start a new game on Pokemon Y tomorrow. :party:

Lavender Pubes

PokeBank just came out in Japan! Can't wait to get my Milotic  :excited2:

Merry Christmas guys!

DAMN the GTS is overloaded today, no matter how fast I am.... I try trading any pokemon with a swiftness and it says the pokemon was already traded  :noparty:

Anyway I managed to get a feebas after 890847583728 attempts at trading so I bred a ****load of them to trade for previous gen starters  :party:  someone even traded me a shiny totodile for one  :giveup:

DAMN the GTS is overloaded today, no matter how fast I am.... I try trading any pokemon with a swiftness and it says the pokemon was already traded  :noparty:

Anyway I managed to get a feebas after 890847583728 attempts at trading so I bred a ****load of them to trade for previous gen starters  :party:  someone even traded me a shiny totodile for one  :giveup:

I also was able to get a feebas in like an hour. It was frustrating.

I don't know why tho, I have Black and I will be trading them in anyways  :teehee:

Lavender Pubes

I got a stantler from the GTS.... but why does it show up with a pokeball icon in the pokedex instead of the usual icon (the pentagon shaped thingy with the 3 colours representing the 3 kalos dexes) 

I've never seen this before... is it a hacked pokemon or something? Im confused

Edit: Looks like this - http://i.imgur.com/jP65uDO.jpg

i think i'm going to restart my game right after i store some of my pokemon in pokebank.

the xerneas i caught is sassy. i want a modest one and i cant find one with the right nature in the gts (apparently traded over 20 Xerneas tbh).

I got a stantler from the GTS.... but why does it show up with a pokeball icon in the pokedex instead of the usual icon (the pentagon shaped thingy with the 3 colours representing the 3 kalos dexes) 

I've never seen this before... is it a hacked pokemon or something? Im confused

Edit: Looks like this - http://i.imgur.com/jP65uDO.jpg

Most likely because Stantler is not in the regional Kalos Pokédex. Poké Transporter is already available in some places, so now it's possible to migrate.

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived