Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Holy qwehdkjn I just bred my first perfect IV pokemon :excited2: Heracross, female, Brave w/ Swarm!

Edit: Ok ready for trades, I need you FC Sunking

Mine: 5043-1981-1524

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't fully built my team. this is gonna be my first Generation 6 team.

only bred 2/4 pokemon with 5 IVs and i'm currently working on the 3rd one.

i'm not gonna breed 5 IVs on the other 2 pokemon tho.

my team contains a troll so be warned :classy:

its not much of a threat tho. i love to annoy my foes

back in Gen 4 and 5. 

Still looking for a Non-US region Karrablast if anyone wants to trade :hor:

The GTS is still making me want to smack people through my ds with their trash offers.

Haroon

Holy qwehdkjn I just bred my first perfect IV pokemon Heracross, female, Brave w/ Swarm!

Edit: Ok ready for trades, I need you FC Sunking

Mine: 5043-1981-1524

Oooh may I have one female Heracross please? Preferably Guts or Moxie over Swarm, but a female would be great regardless :laughga: Oh and I'm finding a Karrablast now :yes:

i haven't fully built my team. this is gonna be my first Generation 6 team.

only bred 2/4 pokemon with 5 IVs and i'm currently working on the 3rd one.

i'm not gonna breed 5 IVs on the other 2 pokemon tho.

my team contains a troll so be warned

its not much of a threat tho. i love to annoy my foes

back in Gen 4 and 5. 

Ooooh I wonder what this troll is :omg:

I haven't bred for IVs at all yet, just trained up a few physical and special attackers, then a few special and physical defence Pokemon :shrug:

Haroon

Still looking for a Non-US region Karrablast if anyone wants to trade :hor:

The GTS is still making me want to smack people through my ds with their trash offers.

Got it! I got you a male and female because you didn't specify gender :laughga: Oh and by the way, could you post that :tooduck: gif emoticon thing again please? I lost the link by accident :sweat:

Got it! I got you a male and female because you didn't specify gender :laughga: Oh and by the way, could you post that :tooduck: gif emoticon thing again please? I lost the link by accident :sweat:

Ready for trading! also D4SrlrF.gifcan be found here http://i.imgur.com/D4SrlrF.gif

the worst feeling during breeding.

Judge: This pokemon has outstanding potenital.

It's best stats are

HP

Attack

Defense

Sp. Defense

*hits button A*

Stats like those- 

*rages*

i was so into pokemon like.. years ago (no shade) 

I guess you could call it a phase but it made a mark in my life for sure, I stanned so hard at the time :legend: I enjoyed the DS games a lot. 

So I was battling this girl from japan that had a mega kangaskhan, and it wouldn't even let me get a hit. Those things are way too overpowered and they should be banned.

Or maybe I just suck...

Haroon

i was so into pokemon like.. years ago (no shade) 

I guess you could call it a phase but it made a mark in my life for sure, I stanned so hard at the time :legend: I enjoyed the DS games a lot. 

The DS games were amazing! You should give X/Y a try, it feels so fresh and so amazing now that it's less of a tile game and because of the fully moving Pokemon models and stuff :excited: 

Yay thanks :party:

The Heracross you've got Is Female/Brave/Guts w/ Perfect IVs in every stat except Speed.

YAAAY THANK YOU! :party: I can't waste this Pokemon then, like I need to cherish these IVs and pass them down to my eventual Heracross instead of simply hatching a random IV Jolly Heracross :laughga:

The DS games were amazing! You should give X/Y a try, it feels so fresh and so amazing now that it's less of a tile game and because of the fully moving Pokemon models and stuff :excited:

YAAAY THANK YOU! :party: I can't waste this Pokemon then, like I need to cherish these IVs and pass them down to my eventual Heracross instead of simply hatching a random IV Jolly Heracross :laughga:

i know but i reeally liked the tile type i could sit for hours and play.

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived