Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManuelColon

I had Adamant

I was thinking about using Jolly because with Pure Power it has an 200 attack during Mega so being faster would make it perfect!

Haroon

Have those 3 new legendaries been released yet?

Nope not yet! I'm sure they'll have like events and stuff after PokeBank comes out, like I can imagine it being chaotic after that :laughga:

ManuelColon

Okay breeding is the most upseting thing ever, i'm trying to breed a ****ing Adamant Mawile with Sheer Force that has at least two IV's.

ryhanna

Did You Know Gaming posted a new Pokemon video a while ago. Thought I'd post it here. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pRlJWlF-1U

Well, I decided to take my 2 ralts parents out of the daycare after I got my shiny.

When they went in they were Lvl 1...

They're both level 62 now :awkney:

Haroon

Did You Know Gaming posted a new Pokemon video a while ago. Thought I'd post it here. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pRlJWlF-1U

OMG I LOVE DID YOU KNOW GAMING! :excited: seriously whenever they release a new video about Pokemon or Mario or Zelda I get like beyond excited :party:

so what's Ray Of Light's FC ? the one in the OP is not valid 

I believe it's 3668-8309-5437 :yes:

Is there someone whos not US based that trade me a Karrablast from a different region? [JPN/GER/FRA/etc.]

All the idiots and scammers on the GTS always want unobtainable/legendary pokemon [seriously Gamefreak, fix that]

Thankies in advance :hug:

I was thinking about using Jolly because with Pure Power it has an 200 attack during Mega so being faster would make it perfect!

Hmm yes, I think both are viable. It gets 100 base speed with mega so it's cool.

I finally have my dream team, but I want to start all over again because I picked the girl character with the grey eyes, instead of the blue eyes one! I'm weird like that.

Haroon

I finally have my dream team, but I want to start all over again because I picked the girl character with the grey eyes, instead of the blue eyes one! I'm weird like that.

Nooo don't! You can change your eye colour with the contact case you recieve in Lumiose City :omg:

Is there someone whos not US based that trade me a Karrablast from a different region? [JPN/GER/FRA/etc.]

All the idiots and scammers on the GTS always want unobtainable/legendary pokemon [seriously Gamefreak, fix that]

Thankies in advance :hug:

If the UK counts (not sure because both versions are in English) then I'll do it as soon as I start playing in an hour or so :yes:

Nooo don't! You can change your eye colour with the contact case you recieve in Lumiose City :omg:

If the UK counts (not sure because both versions are in English) then I'll do it as soon as I start playing in an hour or so :yes:

Really?! Thanks for telling me :').

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived