Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Pookie Mami

LOOOL I mean a Modest Ditto, slap an Everstone on a Modest parent and all of the offspring will be the Modest :yes:

I thought that only worked on the other Pokemon... :awkney: But if you would do that for me, I'd really appreciate it!

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I thought that only worked on the other Pokemon... :awkney: But if you would do that for me, I'd really appreciate it!

It works for anything really, like whichever parent has an Everstone will pass on it's nature :yes: yup sure I'll do it after battling Manuel :laughga:

Pookie Mami

It works for anything really, like whichever parent has an Everstone will pass on it's nature :yes: yup sure I'll do it after battling Manuel :laughga:

Thank you so much! Trade me the Larvesta, because I have a gift for your kindness :party: We were talking in the chat room a few days ago about you. Everyone was saying that you're the sweetest European member :laughga: Thanks for always being so sweet. :emo:

Pookie Mami

about to add all FCs from the OP . 

add me guys. i'm desperate. :laughga:

my FC btw: 0576-4118-2712

name: Mitxx (pronounced as Mitch)(not my real name, but thats what my friends call me)

in-game name: Venus

game: X

Nick, add this to the OP please. :)

Added you, bew! :hor:

Haroon

Thank you so much! Trade me the Larvesta, because I have a gift for your kindness. We were talking in the chat room a few days ago about you. Everyone was saying that you're the sweetest European member Thanks for always being so sweet.

You're welcome, and oooh I look forward to what this surprise is :omg: LOL omg who's "we", and aww that's like beyond amazing, like I'm honestly so surprised and happy to hear that compliment - thank you  :emo:

edit: OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT YOU TRADED THE SHINY MACHOKE SO IT EVOLVED AND WANTED IT TRADED BACK :udidnt: OMG THIS IS LIKE MY FIRST SHINY IN SUCH A LONG TIME, like the last time I had one was on a GBA emulator for Pokémon Crystal. Omg thank you thank you thank you

Pookie Mami

I'm sorry for making you breed so many eggs :(  (this sounded bad lol) but still thank you! you're great!

I have received your Larvesta from Haroon! I'm adding you now, and here is my friend code! 0189-9383-1216 :party:

Pookie Mami

You're welcome, and oooh I look forward to what this surprise is :omg: LOL omg who's "we", and aww that's like beyond amazing, like I'm honestly so surprised and happy to hear that compliment - thank you  :emo:

edit: OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT YOU TRADED THE SHINY MACHOKE SO IT EVOLVED AND WANTED IT TRADED BACK :udidnt: OMG THIS IS LIKE MY FIRST SHINY IN SUCH A LONG TIME, like the last time I had one was on a GBA emulator for Pokémon Crystal. Omg thank you thank you thank you

Just myself, Alien Tulip, Colours, and a few others were saying nice things. :whitney:

LOL! Enjoy the Shiny Machamp :hor:

Redstreak

Oh my god guys I have time now to devote to building a structured team. :cry:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

J e s s e

For the first time I'm disappointed with a generation :emo:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Oh my god guys I have time now to devote to building a structured team. :cry:

Structured as in structured and different or Talonflame, Greninja, Garchomp and other overused Pokemon? It makes me cry  :lmao:

Had an amazing match yesterday with a random person I used o-power on.

6 vs 6 - I was down to 2 Pokes at the end. But it was freaking hard  :crossed: When I won it felt  good.

Redstreak

Structured as in structured and different or Talonflame, Greninja, Garchomp and other overused Pokemon? It makes me cry  :lmao:

Had an amazing match yesterday with a random person I used o-power on.

6 vs 6 - I was down to 2 Pokes at the end. But it was freaking hard  :crossed: When I won it felt  good.

Team Fennekin though.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Team Fennekin though.

Magician is nice I quess.  :sweat:  We need to battle when you have your team ready!

And

When is our long awaited match? Breeding something to counter Talonflame, just in case. >.>

ryhanna

I haven't actually played this in a few weeks. I am a horrible person! 

Need to start playing again!

I haven't actually played this in a few weeks. I am a horrible person! 

Need to start playing again!

Need to start 'adding FC' again

:coffee:

You better come back and battle with us.  :party:

ryhanna

Need to start 'adding FC' again

:coffee:

You better come back and battle with us.  :party:

I've lost track of who I have and haven't added :rip:

But I will! I'll battle you all, and you'll all win :deadbanana:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic