Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

calmar

You can become a gym leader? :omg:

Is anyone not busy right now? I really need someone to trade my Haunter to so it evolves into a Gengar and then trade back :noparty: Please anyone? :awesome:

I'll trade you Haunter for Haunter (with trade-back if you wish)!

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I'll trade you Haunter for Haunter (with trade-back if you wish)!

Yes please! And yeah trade back haha :)

calmar

For some reason my 3ds isn't picking up on the access point? Agh, sorry. Let me try configuring this.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Haroon

For some reason my 3ds isn't picking up on the access point? Agh, sorry. Let me try configuring this.

That's fine at least it worked out in the end :yes: Thanks so much! :party:

calmar

That's fine at least it worked out in the end :yes: Thanks so much! :party:

No prob!

EDIT: I also have a Kadabra, Swirlix and Machoke that evolve via trading so if anybody wants to have a temporary pokedex fill-up then I'm around :party:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Haroon

No prob!

EDIT: I also have a Kadabra, Swirlix and Machoke that evolve via trading so if anybody wants to have a temporary pokedex fill-up then I'm around :party:

If you need someone to evolve them for you and trade them back then I can if you want :awesome:

calmar

If you need someone to evolve them for you and trade them back then I can if you want :awesome:

Mais oui, but the question is what I would be getting in return. (Also not tonight, I'm in the US and It's 2:30 in the morning over here lmao)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Hatching Calm Flabebes now, if anyone wants one just trade me ingame.

I have Modest Rotoms to give away as well.  :sweat:

I read that as Feebas and RAN into comment box 

then I re-read it...

calmar

Ooh, it'd be nice to get a Rotom. Anything you were looking for? I'd have to check and see if I have it.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Anyone with Pokemon Y that has Aggronite willing to trade for my Tyranitarite?

Uggh, why version exclusives, whhhyyyyyy did you have to put my favorite steel type evo into the opposite version.  

In other news, ever since I put my safari list on pokebeach my inbox has been stuffed with invites. Everybody wants Canon's Eevees  :whip:

Anyone with Pokemon Y that has Aggronite willing to trade for my Tyranitarite?

Uggh, why version exclusives, whhhyyyyyy did you have to put my favorite steel type evo into the opposite version.  

In other news, ever since I put my safari list on pokebeach my inbox has been stuffed with invites. Everybody wants Canon's Eevees  :whip:

I can trade with you even tho I have X as well. I just don't like Aggron line at all. You can keep your Tyranitarite. :heart:  

I can trade with you even tho I have X as well. I just don't like Aggron line at all. You can keep your Tyranitarite. :heart:  

Yay thank you :sara:

Give me a sec it wont let me trade in the Elite 4 :sara:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived