• Created
  • Last Reply

1005-9365-8027

Great! I'll try to go online tomorrow!

3797 6595 6223 :D

uGH Shedninja and ha Wonder Guard.

Thank you bb Tyranitaur. 

Added 3 of you to my friends! 

Woke up, got challenged to a battle by a random japanese guy. Killed all his pokes with one of mine.  :duck:

Ray of Light

Woke up, got challenged to a battle by a random japanese guy. Killed all his pokes with one of mine.  :duck:

will add u l8er

Woke up, got challenged to a battle by a random japanese guy. Killed all his pokes with one of mine. :duck:

Added you back. And Manuel and RoL

Haroon

Added you back. And Manuel and RoL

I'm online for like 20mins before leaving for a birthday meal, if you're available now then I can trade the male Larvitar :party:

I'm online for like 20mins before leaving for a birthday meal, if you're available now then I can trade the male Larvitar :party:

I'm online :)

I feel so bad trading you a Bellsprout for a Larvitar :laughga:

Thank you again :hug:

I'm online :)

I feel so bad trading you a Bellsprout for a Larvitar :laughga:

Thank you again :hug:

Just got Adamant Female Larvitar via Wonder Trade. 

And other ridiculous stuff like Aqua Jet/Superpower Marrils, Modest Rotoms.

I guess people are mass breeding now. Lol

Haroon

Just got Adamant Female Larvitar via Wonder Trade. 

And other ridiculous stuff like Aqua Jet/Superpower Marrils, Modest Rotoms.

I guess people are mass breeding now. Lol

Ooooh I should wonder trade more often then :omg: By the way, if you still have any left then I'd like an Adamant Ralts with Shadow Sneak please :) oh and when I've EV-trained quite a few Pokemon then I want to battle you too :laughga: I'm scared though because you IV breed and I'm clueless about that D4SrlrF.gif

Ooooh I should wonder trade more often then :omg: By the way, if you still have any left then I'd like an Adamant Ralts with Shadow Sneak please :) oh and when I've EV-trained quite a few Pokemon then I want to battle you too :laughga: I'm scared though because you IV breed and I'm clueless about that D4SrlrF.gif

Haha, no worries. As long as you EV train them you're good. I can always use my random box pokemon. 

Online right now if you want that Ralts.

Haroon

Haha, no worries. As long as you EV train them you're good. I can always use my random box pokemon. 

Online right now if you want that Ralts.

Thank youuuu :hug:

I'm waiting for someone with a Fire/Flying safari with a Gale Wings Fletchling or whatever :laughga: oh and a Vulpix :crossed:

Thank youuuu :hug:

I'm waiting for someone with a Fire/Flying safari with a Gale Wings Fletchling or whatever :laughga: oh and a Vulpix :crossed:

I think I have Gale Wings Fletch on my X copy. Could get it later for you if you want.  :party:

Haroon

I think I have Gale Wings Fletch on my X copy. Could get it later for you if you want.  :party:

:udidnt: WHAT!? If you wouldn't mind then I'd totally love it The number of those Talonflames I've been demolished by online :fail: I want to use one and seek revenge :teehee:

Lion Heart

OP updated

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

:udidnt: WHAT!? If you wouldn't mind then I'd totally love it The number of those Talonflames I've been demolished by online :fail: I want to use one and seek revenge :teehee:

Sure thing. I am checking my fire/flying ones on my Y. I will try to synchronize it to an adamant nature.

I had some troubles with them as well. 

Haroon

Sure thing. I am checking my fire/flying ones on my Y. I will try to synchronize it to an adamant nature.

I had some troubles with them as well. 

Yaaay thank you :party: Don't worry about if you can't synchronise it to Adamant, I can just breed the right nature if I have the hidden ability parent :yes: I don't want to cause you any inconvenience or anything :laughga:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived