'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Feebas isn't the game, no, you have to be lucky on the Friend Safari. But you can at least get a prism scale. Seeing as how Jumpluff and Delcatty weren't fairy type, I'm guessing that entire 'leaked' chart of new fairy types was fake and Milotic is still pure WTR. 

Delcatty isn't fairy either? Oh god, my life is over. :nooo:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Feebas isn't the game, no, you have to be lucky on the Friend Safari. But you can at least get a prism scale. Seeing as how Jumpluff and Delcatty weren't fairy type, I'm guessing that entire 'leaked' chart of new fairy types was fake and Milotic is still pure WTR. 

Wait so Feebas is or isn't in the Friend Safari? Or were you talking about Milotic? :confused:

Getting it sistren :awesome:

Friend code: 4425-2115-5674

Thanks, added :awesome: it'll be complete or whatever when you've added me

I just did a rerun of Victory Road for any things I'd missed and I'd completed it fully the first time round, that was way too easy :awkney:

Wait so Feebas is or isn't in the Friend Safari? Or were you talking about Milotic? :confused:

Thanks, added :awesome: it'll be complete or whatever when you've added me

I just did a rerun of Victory Road for any things I'd missed and I'd completed it fully the first time round, that was way too easy :awkney:

I'm battling someone on Battle Spot, I'll add you when I win/lose :awesome:

Adding someone just involves adding in them on the main menu of the 3DS where your card is right? I haven't done this since like early last year :rip:

Haroon

Adding someone just involves adding in them on the main menu of the 3DS where your card is right? I haven't done this since like early last year :rip:

Yup I believe so :laughga: At least you'd done it before, first time I added anyone was like an hour ago :awkney: the life of a loner

Yup I believe so :laughga: At least you'd done it before, first time I added anyone was like an hour ago :awkney: the life of a loner

I added you then :laughga: I've never added anyone on a Pokemon game though :rip:

calmar

Feebas is in the friend safari, which does not count as being part of the main game. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Haroon

Feebas is in the friend safari, which does not count as being part of the main game. 

Oh I counted the safari thing with the main game, whoops sorry :sweat: Need to get myself a Feebas :excited2:

calmar

The poem at the end of the game:

Si un jour enfin
Nous prenions le temps
De voir autrement
La beauté des gens,
D’apprécier la chance
De pouvoir les côtoyer,
Et de vivre ces années
Par miracle à leurs côtés,
Construisons tous ensemble
Cette époque de nos rêves.