Featured Posts

Lion Heart

iYFRS6NzbvkZZ.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badgalriri

there are only ****ing 40 new pokemon.... damn they got lazy as ****. i'm pissed tho cause all of the B&W pokemon were so forgettable. SMH

there are only ****ing 40 new pokemon.... damn they got lazy as ****. i'm pissed tho cause all of the B&W pokemon were so forgettable. SMH

there's 70, i have no idea why they changed the title.

Redstreak

I think people tend to forget Hoenn designs.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

badgalriri

there's 70, i have no idea why they changed the title.

that's not much better.. i was hoping for at least 100   :giveup:

ryhanna

I wouldn't say they got lazy, they just put more of a focus on things other than new Pokemon. There are amazing new features, new game/battle mechanics, mega-evolutions, a new type, an entirely new 3D design and visual makeover... Seems like generation 6 is about giving new life to the franchise more than anything else.

The lack of Pokemon is disappointing, but when you consider everything else this game has to offer, it's understandable. 

Pretty sure this was posted before but this is the complete set of new X/Y Pokemon that are obtainable in the base game. (Not including possible special event pokemon or possible additions of Mega evolution stones over Wifi distribution)

tumblr_mu93xrICUz1r8sc3ro1_1280.png

badgalriri

I wouldn't say they got lazy, they just put more of a focus on things other than new Pokemon. There are amazing new features, new game/battle mechanics, mega-evolutions, a new type, an entirely new 3D design and visual makeover... Seems like generation 6 is about giving new life to the franchise more than anything else.

The lack of Pokemon is disappointing, but when you consider everything else this game has to offer, it's understandable. 

thats true. b/c B&W and B&W 2 were both so completely forgettable. 

ChicaSkas

thank god to all you people who are spoiling them

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Redstreak

Honestly, even with it being small it's a really good lineup.

inuborg

Honestly, even with it being small it's a really good lineup.

But its sooooo small

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

FuhrerOfTime

40 .... that is bullocks... honestly... I wanted at least 100... quite sad now... where are fairys!!!! you don't introduce fairy without having a bunch of them!!!

Redstreak

Someone needs to change the title. It's 70, not 40.

inuborg

True, plus I never got totally familiar with all the 5th gen pokemon

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived