Mega Ampharos' stats page

34xPB3u.jpg

Those stats :flop: :toofloppy: :megaflop:

At least it has a nice weave. 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Raikou

So... how many NEW Pokemon do we have? Can anyone tell me what the final number is?

Did they hit 800? :megaflop:

Voodoo4YouBitch

Bug pokemon have always been disenfranchised cry.gif

I wouldn't say so. In 5th gen. there was an overwhelming amount of Bug pokemon. Alder even had half his team consisting of Bug types. I think they glorify certain types each gen. This time around Dark/Ghost/psychic and obviously Fairy are the dominant types. I'm still pressed that Ice was neglected tho

So... how many NEW Pokemon do we have? Can anyone tell me what the final number is?

Like 70!

Don't think they hit the 800 barrier! :derpga:

Redstreak

They didn't even hit 720. :flop:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

calmar

I think it's naive to assume that player teams can be of all Gen 6 pokemon since they're likely scattered across the (vast) region. It's more than likely that GF was trying to go for a balance between all generations for this game. I've made a list of pokemon from past gens I have never used on a team and I'll look at those plus the new pokemon when I make my team.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Redstreak

I think it's naive to assume that player teams can be of all Gen 6 pokemon since they're likely scattered across the (vast) region. It's more than likely that GF was trying to go for a balance between all generations for this game. I've made a list of pokemon from past gens I have never used on a team and I'll look at those plus the new pokemon when I make my team.

I know that. But I didn't want to start adding in past gens until after the main story,

I agree

With the addition of Fairy type and the recasting of previous generation pokemon being retyped to fairy or half fairy, it makes you think about the possibility of using older pokemon that you may have never thought to use.

Its not like we need more Gen 6 versions of bidoofs, tentacools, and zubats. Id rather have a solid 70 good, playable pokemon, than have 70 pokemon good pokemon + 30 more that id never consider using.   

I wouldn't say so. In 5th gen. there was an overwhelming amount of Bug pokemon. Alder even had half his team consisting of Bug types. I think they glorify certain types each gen. This time around Dark/Ghost/psychic and obviously Fairy are the dominant types. I'm still pressed that Ice was neglected tho

yea, come to think about it ICE never gets anything now :dies:

Giorno Giovanna

Guys y'all got me, I'm buying a 2DS and Pokemon, I can't resist any longer, I thought B2 and W2 were stupid cause it felt like they run out of ideas and the pokemon get more fkkked up every new game, but X and Y feel so fresh and innovative, a bit more back to the roots, reading this thread and seeing the leaks makes me wet and greedy for more, lol I even downloaded a Pokemon2.0 app to get in the mood.

I need Pokemon X/Y :excited:

Btw I guess the next one will be Pokemon Z :derpga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Redstreak

I feel like I'm the only one that fully enjoyed Unova's pokemon designs. :sweat:

Garden Panty

I feel like I'm the only one that fully enjoyed Unova's pokemon designs. :sweat:

I liked them too :)

It's hard adjusting backgrounds now with iOS 7 but I think it looks great

fX7Gd6N.jpg

Easy & fun way to learn the names of all the Pokemon that I missed being leaked

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived