Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

bionic

this time next year

so nintendo arent releasing a main game this year after years of yearly release? rihanna's impact?

buy bionic

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

so nintendo arent releasing a main game this year after years of yearly release? rihanna's impact?

Pokemon Super Dungeon :woot: 

bionic

It does if you saw that kick ass trailer thing :wao: 

It'll onyl be slightly less disappointing than the 3DS Mystery Dungeon... The GBA/DS ones are >>>

buy bionic

Prismatic

Replaying Platinum and using different Pokemon during this place through. Going to use Hippowdon, Drapion and Abomasnow (Pokemon I've never used before). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Creyk

Replaying Platinum and using different Pokemon during this place through. Going to use Hippowdon, Drapion and Abomasnow (Pokemon I've never used before). 

You won't be disappointed in Drapion, I used one in my ORAS walkthrough and it's just :legend:

And it's also really useful in online battles

Creyk

Pokemon Super Dungeon :woot: 

finally someone else who is excited for that game

I'll have so much fun with it, I just know it :party: 

Prismatic

You won't be disappointed in Drapion, I used one in my ORAS walkthrough and it's just :legend:

And it's also really useful in online battles

It'll be nice if it was easy to catch it in the Great Marsh BUcqLNs.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Haroon

finally someone else who is excited for that game

I'll have so much fun with it, I just know it :party: 

I've only played Blue Rescue Team and I thought that game was AMAZING! It had so much heart and emotion, and I'd always wanted to play as the actual Pokemon so it was great :woot: I didn't get Gates to Infinity or whatever it was because I read a few reviews and they sucked, like it was so badly recieved :emma: Hopefully they step it up for the new one

Creyk

I've only played Blue Rescue Team and I thought that game was AMAZING! It had so much heart and emotion, and I'd always wanted to play as the actual Pokemon so it was great :woot: I didn't get Gates to Infinity or whatever it was because I read a few reviews and they sucked, like it was so badly recieved :emma: Hopefully they step it up for the new one

I played the originals too, there is something so charming about actually playing as a pokemon instead of ordering one around, I love it. I didn't play Gates to infinity either simply because I didn't have a DS at the time when it came out :emma: But yeah it only has like 150 pokemon in it so that was a big problem. Luckily this one will have all 720 :legend: And we can also visit the region of the original games so that should be interesting

Haroon

I played the originals too, there is something so charming about actually playing as a pokemon instead of ordering one around, I love it. I didn't play Gates to infinity either simply because I didn't have a DS at the time when it came out :emma: But yeah it only has like 150 pokemon in it so that was a big problem. Luckily this one will have all 720 :legend: And we can also visit the region of the original games so that should be interesting

Omg yes, and it has such an amazing storyline too, like you get so involved with it and its heart breaking and amazing. Plus the music rocked too, which is kinda weird for me to say because I don't usually notice or comment on music from Pokemon games :dies: 

WHAT????? I CAN FEEL NOSTALGIC TEARS ALREADY :giveup: 

Ladey Gagz

What game/console are you guys talking about? :neyde: seems interesting :gaycat: 

Haroon

What game/console are you guys talking about? :neyde: seems interesting :gaycat: 

Pokemon Red/Blue Mystery Dungeon :woot: 

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived