Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

Diamond/ Pearl - It got me back into Pokémon and everything about it was so right

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Luffy

Diamond/ Pearl - It got me back into Pokémon and everything about it was so right

Thats the very first game I played :flutter: It gives me so much nostalgia watching videos of them

Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Sliver, Crystal, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Firered, Leafgreen

Luffy

Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Sliver, Crystal, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Firered, Leafgreen

dino1.gif

:legend:

DontDoubtDavid

I'm playing x right now and I love it. But leaf green is my fave. The nostalgia... :flutter:

ManuelColon

Diamond/Pearl, Platinum have great stories and were the first DS pokemon games so they have a veeeeery special place in my heart, Leaf Green/Fire Red story is really cool too and i can't wait to play it again on a Remake (if it's made)

I hope this year brings the Ruby/Sapphire remake we all have been waiting for!

Luffy

Diamond/Pearl, Platinum have great stories and were the first DS pokemon games so they have a veeeeery special place in my heart, Leaf Green/Fire Red story is really cool too and i can't wait to play it again on a Remake (if it's made)

I hope this year brings the Ruby/Sapphire remake we all have been waiting for!

I heard rumors they ARE going to re-make fire red for 3ds :excited2:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived