❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
clarkmonstr

ay i just beat pokemon x so I'm a newbie to all of these multiplayer things but feel free to add me: 4613-7930-6667

I like Cradily too :party:Spr_3e_346.gif

Dat shiny version Spr_3e_346_s.gif:classy:

Yes it slays! And the struggle to find one in the GTS with Storm drain is real  :cry:

HEYYY im looking for someone with a GASTRODON Safari !
and if you added my fc from the OP list let me know through a pm  so i know :L 

This is my FC again 469-962-939-577
pm if u add me c: 

Haroon

ay i just beat pokemon x so I'm a newbie to all of these multiplayer things but feel free to add me: 4613-7930-6667

Added! Add me back 2466-1437-3789 :party:

Haroon

HEYYY im looking for someone with a GASTRODON Safari !

and if you added my fc from the OP list let me know through a pm  so i know :L 

This is my FC again 469-962-939-577

pm if u add me c: 

HyoYeon has a Ground type friend safari with Gastrodon in the third slot :shrug: I checked my other ones but nobody else has it :huh: There are a few people with Ground too but I haven't got their third slots filled on my game yet :confused:

HyoYeon has a Ground type friend safari with Gastrodon in the third slot :shrug: I checked my other ones but nobody else has it :huh: There are a few people with Ground too but I haven't got their third slots filled on my game yet :confused:

my god, thanks alot i'll add him hope he adds me back :s 

Haroon

my god, thanks alot i'll add him hope he adds me back :s 

Message Hyo :yes: I'm not sure how closely Hyo checks this thread anymore so messaging is your best bet :party:

Do you need a Gastrodon? :usrs:

FFXSoul91

I got a 3DS and Pokémon X and Y and have been playing the former like crazy!

Feel free to add me! (Friend Code: 0619-4780-7922)

Interlude

I didn't realize Pokémon had a thread :giveup:

I got Pokémon Y for Christmas and I'm just about to battle the second gym leader. Thinking ahead for my team I only care about my Frogadier and Combusken right now but I have Riolu, Pikachu and Aron as sides until I get the others I want.

I thought I'd be disappointed with the graphic update with it being such a big change but I actually prefer it!

Are any of you guys as picky with natures as I am? I'm also EV training this time and I may try getting perfect IV's once I complete the game but it's so lengthy and hard  :wtf:

Also, Professor Sycamore is hot as ****  :adam:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

I didn't realize Pokémon had a thread :giveup:

I got Pokémon Y for Christmas and I'm just about to battle the second gym leader. Thinking ahead for my team I only care about my Frogadier and Combusken right now but I have Riolu, Pikachu and Aron as sides until I get the others I want.

I thought I'd be disappointed with the graphic update with it being such a big change but I actually prefer it!

Are any of you guys as picky with natures as I am? I'm also EV training this time and I may try getting perfect IV's once I complete the game but it's so lengthy and hard  :wtf:

Also, Professor Sycamore is hot as ****  :adam:

breeding perfect IVs isn't lengthy and hard at all with the new features in X and Y (google breeding guide in X and Y). 

it'll take me 2-3 hrs for a perfectly bred egg unlike in the previous gens that would take a hell lot of time. 

Interlude

*follows thread*

breeding perfect IVs isn't lengthy and hard at all with the new features in X and Y (google breeding guide in X and Y). 

it'll take me 2-3 hrs for a perfectly bred egg unlike in the previous gens that would take a hell lot of time. 

Oh thats a relief!  :sweat:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

So today I found a Squirtle on the GTS named "Katy Perry", with the message "Buy ARTPOP". Just thought I'd share. :hehe:

bionic

So today I found a Squirtle on the GTS named "Katy Perry", with the message "Buy ARTPOP". Just thought I'd share. :hehe:

omg i did this with a load of pokemon on wonder trade who is the OT

buy bionic

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived