Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

I'm starting to get bored already after finishing the game. Plus, I feel like my team is really weak. I don't know anything about this EV training. Maybe that's the reason why I lost at 2 matches at Battle Spot.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

When is our long awaited match? Breeding something to counter Talonflame, just in case. >.>

Whenever you want really :laughga: I never really have a "team", I just pick Pokemon that I want to use before the match without really thinking about resistances and stuff :duck: The other day I was on Battle Spot and this guy had me down to my last Pokemon (Vivillon) against his Mega Mawile and Chesnaught - I ended up beating him :dies:

Haroon

Anyone got a female Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise that I can borrow please? I need one to hatch Squirtle with Aura Sphere :noparty: I've hatched like 20-25 eggs and no female Squirtle yet :fthis:

Anyone got a female Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise that I can borrow please? I need one to hatch Squirtle with Aura Sphere :noparty: I've hatched like 20-25 eggs and no female Squirtle yet :fthis:

I think I can lend you one from my X copy. it should be there if I remember right. Sadly I can't battle tonight as I'm busy preparing for my biochemistry course. :(

Haroon

I think I can lend you one from my X copy. it should be there if I remember right. Sadly I can't battle tonight as I'm busy preparing for my biochemistry course. :(

Yay yes please if you find it :excited: That's fine haha, I'm gonna EV train a few Pokemon tonight then :yes: Best of luck with the biochem stuff :party:

Yay yes please if you find it :excited: That's fine haha, I'm gonna EV train a few Pokemon tonight then :yes: Best of luck with the biochem stuff :party:

I am online now if you want it.  :rockstar:

Haroon

I am online now if you want it.  :rockstar:

Thank you! I'll get it back to you in like 15mins providing they have eggs quickly :laughga:

Thank you! I'll get it back to you in like 15mins providing they have eggs quickly :laughga:

Okies, I will log onto my Y now. 

edit: or just when you have time, i don't need it now  :teehee:

Pookie Mami

Well I found zapdos.

Getting your Legendary Bird was seriously annoying. But it was worth seeing it flee 12 times in the end I guess. :smh:

IF ANYONE HAPPENDS TO ADD ME MAKE SURE TO PM ME cus i dont get notified if someone posts in this thread :c 
thanks ~

Looking for a battle btw * 

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived