Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

inuborg

I hatched like 60 Froakie from a foreign Froakie but no shiny yet, will keep trying later

I have done a little over 200 Fennekin eggs and nothing 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im Super Training my Shedinja and the game thinks its funny by giving me tons of +HP training bags.

I see you game. I see you. :knife:

CoolTrainerTerry

I meant it wasn't rare in those games. :)

And my FC is: 0688-5775-3998

I have Y and my name is Taylor!

Be sure to add me!

ChicaSkas

I've had. Since its release day but with university, I have so much little time to play. The life of a student :flop:

I'm only past Gym Leader #4. But I heard about the new safari zone that required having a bucnh of friends... So GGD may be a good way for having those rare Pokemon. And pf course, having battles!

I'm gonna add everyone in the OP in the near future, so feel free to add me up too in your list.

Here's my Friend code: 1005-9365-8027 (Charles)

EDIT : I added everyone in the OP and the two friend codes that are above my post !

omg i've known you since mid 2010 :cryga: adding you <3 (:hug: you added me already how awesome is that)

Good :sara:

You still aren't showing on my list. :/

I added you :)

Here's mine:

Chica

3282 3037 3656

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Added you to my friends list. Add me 0387 8980 2967 :hor:

added you

Redstreak and Inuborg you guys need to add me.

and:

MANiCURE

nathan

artemesia

Moonstar

Nick

John android

Welovederpga

PookieBear

JayGrey

Jon666

Taylor

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ManuelColon

What nature do you think it's better for the Honedge line? I have an Adamant one but i am trying to get a Jolly because of it's bad speed but it has been really hard to even get Honedges to appear!

If you have one on your team please tell me how do you feel using it, what moves does it have and the bad thing about it please!

Just got Zygarde for a Sylveon on GTS. I never knew Sylveon is that high profile.

Now I can get Yveltal for my Pokemon X.  :omfgaga:

Edit: Nvm. I just realized that no one wants Zygarde, as that shiz can be easily found on Terminous Cave.  :hehe:

Haroon

What nature do you think it's better for the Honedge line? I have an Adamant one but i am trying to get a Jolly because of it's bad speed but it has been really hard to even get Honedges to appear!

If you have one on your team please tell me how do you feel using it, what moves does it have and the bad thing about it please!

If you have trouble finding a specific nature Pokemon, just use the Pokeradar at Pokemon village and catch many many many Dittos until you have each of the natures. Then when you're breeding just choose the Ditto with the right nature (let's say Jolly) with a male Honedge with any nature, give the Ditto an Everstone and the offspring will be Jolly :) it saves loads of time and you can use it for future breeding not just one Pokemon :awesome:

ManuelColon

If you have trouble finding a specific nature Pokemon, just use the Pokeradar at Pokemon village and catch many many many Dittos until you have each of the natures. Then when you're breeding just choose the Ditto with the right nature (let's say Jolly) with a male Honedge with any nature, give the Ditto an Everstone and the offspring will be Jolly :) it saves loads of time and you can use it for future breeding not just one Pokemon :awesome:

Thank you! :party:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived