• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BehindTheAura12

I didn't know so many Little Monsters were Pokémon fans :excited2:

My body is ready

Bring it Pokemon

No but seriously this will slay as much as artRAVE

"Edit @ 15:38: The Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon. We'll bring more on this as it comes"

"never before seen Pokémon"

ryhanna

"Edit @ 15:38: The Japanese arm of The Pokémon Company sent out an e-mail to all Daisuki Club members which ends up pointing out the differences to Groudon & Kyogre on the box-art, stating that they're showcasing "never before seen Pokémon", the same terminology they used for Black & White Kyurem, as well as Mega Mewtwo Y upon their reveal, indicating that they are more than stylised artwork of the Pokémon. We'll bring more on this as it comes"

I wonder what this actually means though. It's easy to assume they mean brand new Pokemon but that quote says that they used the same phrasing for the reveal of Kyurem fusions. :ohno:

Could potentially mean:

-New forms

-New mega evolutions

-Or new Pokemon entirely. 

I wonder what this actually means though. It's easy to assume they mean brand new Pokemon but that quote says that they used the same phrasing for the reveal of Kyurem fusions. :ohno:

Could potentially mean:

-New forms

-New mega evolutions

-Or new Pokemon entirely. 

it does mean new forms.  ;)

ryhanna

it does mean new forms.  ;)

Plot twist: The Pokemon becomes the trainer and makes the human battle other humans. New Pokemon = human. 

Haroon

Plot twist: The Pokemon becomes the trainer and makes the human battle other humans. New Pokemon = human. 

What kind of reverse Warholian expedition :giveup:

a much upgraded E4 would be appreciated. they could even add 

other species from newer generations. it's kinda tiring to see repeated mons in a team like

two Dusclops or two Sealeos. 

say Game Freak would slap them up with Mega pokemon.

Sydney

it could remain tbh. add Mega Absol. oh and Bisharp on post-game.

Phoebe

terrible team. two Dusclops and Banettes.

should be: Gourgeist, Dusknoir, Sableye, Jellicent, and Mega Banette. add Chandelure on post-game.

Glacia

hippie got the same team pattern as Phoebe. two Sealeos and Glalies.

should be: Froslass, Glalie, Walrein, Avalugg, Mega Jynx. add Cryogonal on post-game

Drake

replace one of the Flygons with a Drudiggon and Shelgon with Dragalge.

Mega Salamence should exist, if not, Mega Garchomp replaces Altaria. add Hydreigon on post-game.

as for the champion.. 

Steven

Mega Aggron. and replace Claydol with Aegislash on post-game.  

ryhanna

What's a good electric type? I want to add one to my team but not sure what to choose. 

Haroon

What's a good electric type? I want to add one to my team but not sure what to choose. 

I'd go with one of the Rotoms, Galvantula, or Mega Ampharos :party:

As Haroon said Rotoms are great for a bulky offensive type. Wash form is VERY popular, since its typing and coverage are awesome. Frost and Heat form are also viable. Mow and Fan form not so much, but always an option.

You can also choose Electross for his type coverage moves and 0 weaknesses due to it's Levitate ability.

Jolteon is also viable as a glass cannon sweeper, it can also learn Shadow Ball which is always good. 

Ray of Light

Rotom Wash or Mega-Manectric :wubb:

PopEmergency

can someone tell me what my friend safari type is and what pokemon are in my area please?

friendcode:  1220 8219 8013

(btw guys, add me  :)  i only have one friend at the moment  :dies: )

Can't wait for that game, loved Pokemon X and Y, this one will be awesome too, hope they will include some new things, not just a 3D remake

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived