Tara posts video of Gaga rocking out to Burqa

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25
58 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

She was so happy, now her face is closed and she seems depressed all the time.

I mean, she's been through a WHOLE lot in the last 10 Yeats, so... 

GucciGa
14 minutes ago, RhopaloceraEFFECT said:

Bring back gaga old team .. they're the best .

Most of them are still with her. What u on about? 

😇

blindinghope
15 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

I mean, she's been through a WHOLE lot in the last 10 Yeats, so... 

Oh has she now? 

HuffsAhoy

What a cute video!! Gaga looks so carefree and happy. It's sad in a way knowing the darkness that was just on the horizon for her :( 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

blindinghope
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

What a cute video!! Gaga looks so carefree and happy. It's sad in a way knowing the darkness that was just on the horizon for her :( 

I bet the industry she's in doesn't make it any easier. 

Dayman
26 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Anyone else gets kind of uncomfortable with how much Tara seems to obsess over Gaga? :bear:

They were extremely close and Tara had to stop being her makeup artist due to issues with lupus - they clearly are still friends too and it's not that weird for Tara to want to post and look back at more positive times which she happened to share with her friends.

blindinghope
Just now, Dayman said:

They were extremely close and Tara had to stop being her makeup artist due to issues with lupus - they clearly are still friends too and it's not that weird for Tara to want to post and look back at more positive times which she happened to share with her friends.

My thoughts exactly. It's more creepy to be concerned about this. It's creepy that people think it's creepy. 

HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

I thought they’d fallen out?

HausOfAntonio
Just now, blindinghope said:

My thoughts exactly. It's more creepy to be concerned about this. It's creepy that people think it's creepy. 

Its not creepy, its just an observation. Tara’s Twitter is almost entirely devoted to reminiscing about her time at the Haus and she’s not being acknowledged by anyone there, so naturally it seems a bit weird. 

Archived