đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Tara posts video of Gaga rocking out to Burqa

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk
6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

This is so cute and interesting to see tho...Gaga looks like such a normal girl here

I wonder how many of these lil videos people have of Gaga over the years of working with her 

I bet Tara misses her...:giveup:

She really is going down memory lane. My friend pointed out to me how she now has an Instagram where she recently has posted tons of Gaga pictures:

https://instagram.com/tarasavelomakeup

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

It feels weird that ever since she came back online, Gaga hasn’t mentioned her so it seems like she’s posting some private “unauthorized” stuff 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Wow. It's really interesting to see Gaga looking so 'normal' during this phase of her carer where she was known for being anything but. She look so much younger, too. So much younger!

The lips were also fuller :billie:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

homomo
6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I still think the version Gaga leaked is superior out of all 3 versions 

This

the harsh and screaming vocals in the first verse of that version will always have a place in my heart

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Marjol said:

She really is going down memory lane. My friend pointed out to me how she now has an Instagram where she recently has posted tons of Gaga pictures:

https://instagram.com/tarasavelomakeup

I think Tara has heard through social media about the rise of ARTPOP and it got her thinking about that time of Gagas life...making the album, touring, etc...she has also most likely heard ACT II songs we can only dream of rn...

Her last memories were of the ARTPOP era honestly...such a strange time capsule Tara is sharing all these memories 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It feels weird that ever since she came back online, Gaga hasn’t mentioned her so it seems like she’s posting some private “unauthorized” stuff 

It's a cute video, but yeah...I'm kind of surprised she posted Burqa because Gaga's team (mostly) backed away from it after the backlash from when it was leaked. I feel like people forget just how big the backlash was to Burqa (like regular media covered it, not just social media & entertainment blogs)—and it wasn't even an official release, just a leak.

Guest Messy vers
30 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

What version is that? It slaps :udidnt:

Apparently vocals are from final version?

Economy

This is so unrelated but i was literally jhst texting my coworker "Tara" before opening this thread :ladyhaha:

illySpencer

She was so happy, now her face is closed and she seems depressed all the time.

alsemanche

Imagine being a random person walking next to them and listening to Burqa in 2012 with 0 idea that it will become the opening track on her upcoming album :bradley: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

The Z
9 minutes ago, Quenty said:

Isn't Tara coming back to the Haus?

Nope, someone commented “come back to the Haus” under one of Tara's insta posts and she replied “❤️❤️” or something like that, and the rumor started spreading 

Archived