other

Netflix doesn’t have anything good anymore

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

6 years ago Netflix’s library was popping but now that there’s a bunch of streaming services which has taken away a lot of stuff that used to be on Netflix I don’t really see anything I like anymore 

as of right now elite is literally the only show on Netflix I’ve been watching. I also watched the Ariana concert/documentary. 

thing is hulu and hbo Max both have stuff I like but I’m not willing to pay for both monthly. 

I don’t pay for Netflix so I guess I’ll keep on scrolling :selena:

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 11
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BUtterfield 8

• blindinghope

• gypsy101

• RAMROD

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6 years ago Netflix’s library was popping but now that there’s a bunch of streaming services which has taken away a lot of stuff that used to be on Netflix I don’t really see anything I like anymore 

three letters: VPN

Luke78619

You just had to post this after they added it to Netflix UK :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
RainingOnMe

I'm waiting for the Queen's Gambit season 2! It was amazing. But yeah I agree.

BUtterfield 8
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, homomo said:

three letters: VPN

Can I do that on my iPhone for free 

Edited by BUtterfield 8
Miss Dolly

The last two originals that were added to Netflix were god dam awful (Ginny & Georgia and Firefly Lane). It lead me to actually want to cancel Netflix after having an account for 5 years. I just found myself looking through it for ages and not find one thing. I swear by Disney+ nowadays. Netflix’s problem is it’s quantity over quality. They are pumping out hundreds of originals every year and I felt they are running out of ideas. I personally see Netflix on its way out in the next 5 years. 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Like 2
Modern Ecstacy

Have you watched "Behind her Eyes"? The series left me so shook.

I recommended it to my boyfriend and friend. It left them shook too. My friend called me and said the words "What the [email protected]#k" after finishing the show.

The double plot twist really hits very hard at the end. Very entertaining and engaging show. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
RAMROD

Depends on what you think is anything good 

There are still a lot of good stuffs in there for me. It's just that most of those are foreign shows or movies.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
FATCAT

Yea I cut my netflix subscription this year. I'll just get it in month stretches when I want to watch something new they have.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
dynamite

I was just thinking that... After a handful of good films I'm struggling to find stuff I really want to watch

gypsy101
19 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

there won’t be a season 2, it was a miniseries

• Like 3
weed

"No Second Chance" is amazing, french crime/thriller/mystery miniseries. Also.. Doctor Foster, great miniseries.

Ryusei
16 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Thats a limited series, there wont be a second season. It‘s based on a book and would have to move forward without being based on anything. Making a second season very unlikely.

OT: I still have a lot of shows i havent watched that arent current that are on netflix + they have a lot of good anime. + shows that will continue like the crown or You. Also heard the serpent is really good.

Stan Fujii Kaze
Magic Mike

Netflix is a totalitarian monopoly of production-distribution, and nothing good comes from their ambition of turning everything as equal "content"

That being said, I recently watched an excellent documentary there, American Murder: The Family Next Door