đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Weekly Monster Ball Appreciation

Ellie Goulding

Featured Posts

Ellie Goulding

I saw the Monster Ball when I was 12 years old in Columbus. I am now 23 and watching the HBO special and I am still just as in awe, if not more. 

She was two years into her career acting like she was Michael Jackson. The level of superstardom is unfathomable. I don't know what amount of coke she was on or what possessed her during that time but I truly am forever grateful for my parents taking me to that concert. 

The stage, the outfits, the interludes.... If you haven't seen it, please watch the HBO special immediately

anigif_sub-buzz-4480-1617033173-1.gif

imnotyourbabe10

The Monster Ball 1.0 was the first time I saw her. And then 2.0 radicalized me into a stan. As an Alejandro fan, the sequence with the fountain of blood was a hell of an experience. And LoveGame was incredible when she addressed the rumors of her having a “tremendous cock” lol

It is my favorite tour of hers. So many themes of fame, fears, self, sex, art, etc. All with the weaved in narrative of getting to the Monster Ball and defeating the monster at the end.

HuffsAhoy

I saw this show in Raleigh in 2010 just weeks after I'd come out. It was such an life changing experience for this then 18 year old. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived