💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Happy 4th Birthday to The Cure!

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

Can you believe Gaga surpirse-released this absolute summer bop four years ago today? :giveup:

I remember watching that Coachella livestream and having chills run through my body the moment she said “I wrote a new song”

Let’s appreciate her first modern streaming hit :vegas: 

FFXIV WhiteMage

Her first hit on the streaming era that catapulted her into a streaming artist  :pray:

Shallow cemented that status though

Quartz

I can't with my basic ass not liking ARTPOP but totally bopping to The Cure :ladyhaha:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Flippy

One of the best songs tbh :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

A MESS

this is so boring tho.................:kiss:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

imnotyourbabe10

I was shook with this random single drop. She could get away with doing that more often. It is one of her best songs about love and support. It makes me feel like she’s giving us a virtual hug thru music.

TEANUS

Such a spring and summer track in 2017, I was so shook when she dropped it. I fell asleep waiting for her set and the livestream to start but I woke up in the middle shortly before she announced and debuted it :enigma:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Chromatikitten

The noise that this surprise release made on Twitter,,,,sent shock waves across social media I fear :udidnt:

Gaga never fails to quake the gays :vegas:

Now imagine the world-stopping, internet-breaking, culture-resetting collapse when she decides to surprise release an album :icega:

She's meditating guys — She's died

Archived