Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X comes for Little Monstrosity

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

bloody g

pretty sure cmbyn is more controversial, still that tweet gave second hand embarrassment

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naak Le Vaar
2 hours ago, Flawless said:

Love and support him but the way he responds to everyone who tries take him down is pathetic. Cardi B is also like this. Maybe is just to have some fun but I doubt this doesn't affect him somehow. 

Yeah imo I feel like it shows he's insecure if he responds to this stuff. Most people when they don't care or are at peace with themselves don't even have the energy or time to clap back to silly little stuff like this. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

A MESS
5 hours ago, River said:

Finally we have an unapologetic gay artist and gays finds a way to take him down :smh:

we wish we had gay artists like that 10 years who did a controversial video like Montero.

well not that I'm the heteronormative bootlicker gay who buys a white picket fence home, adopt two black children and start voting Republican, but...can we choose unapologetic black queer artists that don't throw parties during a pandemic? or start petty fights? I won't call in the misogynistic and Islamophobic tweets because I hope he was trolling like every 15yo edgy boy would do...

(ok enough moral high ground, gtg back to listen to Montero lol)

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Admin
7 hours ago, Quartz said:

Judas just had the added radio boycott due to its demonic nature lol

“Montero“ is being boycotted as well. It's a #1 hit and still getting almost 0 airplay in the US

Quartz
27 minutes ago, Admin said:

“Montero“ is being boycotted as well. It's a #1 hit and still getting almost 0 airplay in the US

Radio is also not a big factor in the charts as it used to so I think this fact should be considered. ;)

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Cherries

Stan culture is dangerous 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

GucciGa
7 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Edited: These types of comparisons are just dumb and pointless in the first place, even if it has  nothing to do with Gaga.

This. It's unfair, but Gaga is the one who is going to get dragged. It's one of the reasons why I cringe hard whenever stans do this sh*t (besides the fact it's just stupid)....but stans just don't care slash want the social media clout. At least Lil Nas X's stans are chill (unlike monsters, hive, BTS) and he tweets a lot and real life sh*t is going on, so this won't become a viral thing...

Also, while I'm aware some of stans going "well, the backlash to Madonna/Gaga was bigger" (which is technically true, although Lil Nas X has to deal with racism and homophobia) aren't racist...a lot are coming off as racist or at the very least ignorant of how their tweets can come off as insensitive. It's stupid for a million reasons, but stan twitter seems really ignorant of how pitting white artists against non white artists, particularly Black artists, can come across.

So are you saying nobody should ever compare a white artist with a black artist/POC? 

😇

Admin
37 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Radio is also not a big factor in the charts as it used to so I think this fact should be considered. ;)

If anything, the fact that streaming is a much bigger factor for the charts now, and “Montero“ is killing it there — makes it even more ridiculous that radio still refuses to touch the song.

js4754394o9823
2 hours ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Yeah imo I feel like it shows he's insecure if he responds to this stuff. Most people when they don't care or are at peace with themselves don't even have the energy or time to clap back to silly little stuff like this. 

he was a nicki stan and was trolling on twitter before having a career
obviously he's going to respond to tweets, that's what stan twitter do

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823
8 hours ago, Angelina Stefania said:

Who cares about this guy. What does he even sing? He had like one hit song and hasn't been on anyone's mind since. 

his song was 1# last week and is 2# right now :laughga:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

HuffsAhoy

Twitter stans like this remind me of those Madonna gays that were ripping Gaga to shreds :smh: History really does repeat itself. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Beatsss
35 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Twitter stans like this remind me of those Madonna gays that were ripping Gaga to shreds :smh: History really does repeat itself. 

I wanted to respond to the OP on twitter with this exactly cuz it's so true 😭😆 I just replied saying CMBYN made a lottttt of controversy as well and I kind of got ripped to shreds... until Lil Nas put them back in their place... these people are just too insecure about Gaga's accolades/accomplishments that they have to compare everything she's done and place it above what's being done rn...

Archived