Top Posters In This Topic

• Aphasic

• ZiggyZiggs

• dynamite

• Economy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“The black” 

Wh? why? Why? https://abcnews.go.com/US/white-soldier-charged-assault-shoving-berating-black-man/story?id=77078837  

Its not racist to wanna know full context to something. Yall woke ppl need to take a chill pill you love to throw isms at every possible oppurtunity   We have a a clip less than a minute lon

Aphasic
Just now, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

Before I say I anything I want to know the full story...but the soldier should have never brought violence into the situation, but the Black must have done something to aggravate him..or the guys just racist:triggered:

Well the soldier was arrested and the black person was not. The should tell us something.

• Like 5
Squidward T
30 minutes ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

Before I say I anything I want to know the full story...but the soldier should have never brought violence into the situation, but the Black must have done something to aggravate him..or the guys just racist:triggered:

What full story? He was on a public sidewalk 

• Like 10
ALGAYDO
56 minutes ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

“The black” 

:triggered:

• Like 8
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 9
Aphasic
7 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

“The black” 

Exactly. Thanks. 

Economy
12 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

“The black” 

Im pretty sure he probably meant to write "the black MAN" and missed a word while typing. I literally do it all the time which is why sometimes i edit my comments like 4 times cuz i keep finding typos and missed words. Ask the mods who can see edits, im literally always doing it :toofunny:

"The black" doesnt even sound right gramatically even for a racist person to say so i doubt thats what he meant to type

Give the ppl benefit of the doubt once in a while dont always have to jump to conclusions

Edited by Economy
  • Like 13
kukuryku666
1 hour ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

or maybe you just racist

be queer, do crime
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Economy
1 hour ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

I mean it probably was more than just "being on the sidewalk" like @Squidward T said. The video starts after the argument already started so intro context is missing but ive come to learn big situations almost always turn out to have more to the story than the little snap shots that go viral

But he was charged with assault and the victim as far as we know was not charged with anything so it seems likely the soldier made a big situation out of nothing. If there is racism as a factor an angry person woth temper issies is likely to respond even worse

Regardless of how it started nothing justifies such a reaction or physical assault. Im not shocked that an angry response came from a soldier either. "Toxic masculinity" is common in army among male soldiers

He was talking about his wife. If i had to take a guess either hes a white supremacist and this was pure racist driven, or,  he gave the wrong look to his wife and he is the possessive type and freaked out about it (thats where the toxic masculinity would be a factor)

• LMAO 1
Economy
9 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

or maybe you just racist

Its not racist to wanna know full context to something. Yall woke ppl need to take a chill pill you love to throw isms at every possible oppurtunity

We have a a clip less than a minute long without almost any context. It could be racism but it can also he something else

Completely unrelated arguments to racism that get heated way out of proportion happen all the time. It could be racism but it could literally be something else also. Hot heads like this are unfortunately a thing

If u meant because he wrote "the black" then i agree that sounds racist af but i have a feeling that was a typo cuz it makes no sense the way it sounds

Edited by Economy
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 9
Hyperballad
Just now, Gagaloo911 said:

@Rock Jock

@Regina George

@ZiggyZiggs

Got something to say in defense of yourselves for a disgusting "YAS" reaction? Like wtf is wrong with you or you're just okay with explicit racism? :triggered: :wtf:

What the f**k... :sick:

dynamite
11 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

@Rock Jock

@Regina George

@ZiggyZiggs

Got something to say in defense of yourselves for a disgusting "YAS" reaction? Like wtf is wrong with you or you're just okay with explicit racism walking while black? :triggered: :wtf:

Before you jump to conclusions and call people out like your average Twitter user maybe consider that it's due to the fact that the video shows the soldier was charged and not automatically assume they are openly loving that a black man is getting pushed around by a thug...

If it's the case that they were loving it then go ahead but but idk I can't speak for all of them but that would be very unlike Regina...

Edited by dynamite
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 5
Aphasic
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Its not racist to wanna know full context to something. Yall woke ppl need to take a chill pill you love to throw isms at every possible oppurtunity

We have a a clip less than a minute long without almost any context. It could be racism but it can also he something else

Completely unrelated arguments to racism that get heated way out of proportion happen all the time. It could be racism but it could literally be something else also. Hot heads like this are unfortunately a thing

If u meant because he wrote "the black" then i agree that sounds racist af but i have a feeling that was a typo cuz it makes no sense the way it sounds

Facts count. And we know for a fact that the soldier is the one who was arrested not the black man. That should tell you enough about what happened. In the video you can hear someone saying the black man was "arguing" with a neighboor yet the authorities did not arrest the black man because he obviously DID NOTHING. 

The only thing he did was being black. 

Let's not justify systemic racism. 

• Like 1
Aphasic
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I love this song!

1 minute ago, dynamite said:

It may be due to the fact that the video shows the soldier was charged ...

What do you make of the comment above yours?

Edit: that person YAS the post. 

Edited by Aphasic Top
dynamite
1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

What do you make of the comment above yours?

Edit: that person YAS the post. 

The post above me didn't yas it, who are you talking about?