💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What ARTPOP Act 2 rumored song intrigues you the most?

FfFfFfFF

What ARTPOP Act 2 rumored song intrigues you the most?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. What ARTPOP Act 2 rumored song intrigues you the most?

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

In light of everything that happened recently, what is the unheard ARTPOP 2 outtake that makes you the most excited or that intrigues you the most? I left out all 2012-2013 song that we already know how they sound.

❤️ Tea:

This song is probably the most widely-known. DJWD compared it to Toxic by Britney Spears, some lyrics were revelead in a tweet b Gaga herself and was played at the JTW.

💛 Sire:

Rumored to be inspired by Michael Jackson, and posibily shared backstage by Gaga at the ARTrave. Gagapedia says that during a Q&A DJ White Shadow confirmed that he produced the song and that it had a BPM of 103.

💜 Temple:

"Temple" is an ARTPOP outtake, possibly inspired by Taylor Kinney. It was registered onto her BMI on the 28th July 2014 and was even referenced by Zedd in a tweet.

❤️ Onion Girl:

According to Gagapedia, Gaga revealed the song title on November 19, 2013 in an interview with Canadian radio station, KiSS 92.5. The song was heavily speculated to have been reused by Zedd in his own song Addicted to Memory. Fans may remember this fan-made concept based on the song

💛 In Like With You:

It's said that she revealed this song title on November 19, 2013 in an interview with Canadian radio station, KiSS 92.5, not much else is known about this track.

💜 Gaze:

This song is rumored to an ARTPOP outtake based on a hashtag Gaga used on a November 2013 post - a week before the album release. Plus, it's also thought to be in the possesion of some fans. However this is more into the speculation territory and we don't have any concrete proof of it being a real song.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6

TEA, Tinnitus, Temple, Onion Girl, Gaze too and In Like With You

Sire sounds like a skip to me :triggered:

HausofGabo

Temple, and I think it’s way difficult that it gets released since it’s about Taylor and she’s with someone else.

ChavaWM

Temple! The title was so intriguing to me

I always thought it was where the lyrics she posted one time came from

"Everybody needs somebody. I'm somebody. Need your body."

Pretty Please

It will never ever ever happen but Red Flame with Gaga and Azealia... it would’ve changed my life and been a gay club staple. 

Chromatica Island

Onion Girl, Tea, Tinnitus, and Ratchet are ones I want to listen to the most

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

reelcool

tbh i will always wonder what the lyrics to Ratchet are (tbh i feel like their cringey and kinda not aged well for Gaga so it's probably best that we only have the instrumental)

52 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Add Tinnitus to the list

if i remember correctly, Gaga wrote the lyrics to it but never recorded them, hence why Madeon said "I do not personally have any copy of a song with Lady Gaga singing that’s called 'Tinnitus.' I don’t have it."

he doesn't have a copy of a song with her singing called Tinnitus, but he never said that they didn't make something

Agunimon

Sire and Temple. Onion Girl sounds like some Donatella ish and I’m not here for that.

....Watch it be amazing. 

HausOfAntonio

Temple always intrigued me so much :nooo: And we just KNOW Tea is an unsurpassable bop :bradley:

Archived