Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga modifies Born This Way Ball tour shows

tiffa

Featured Posts

Tony31511

I wish she would come to San Antonio like she did that one time for the Monster Ball. :( She won't go any more south in the United States...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

At first I got Greensboro mixed up with Westboro (the crazy church that pickets soldier funerals) and I just thought "ohhhh hell, here comes some the **** storm."

I wish she would come to San Antonio like she did that one time for the Monster Ball. :( She won't go any more south in the United States...

She is coming to Houston and it's the most southern major city in Texas.

sciencemonster

These are strange dates. they are all really small places. state college is a college town. I'm sure she will do well, but she is skipping a lot of bigger cities around the US this time.

I am mad she's skipping places like Columbus and Pittsburgh near me.

YES OMG ME TOO. Why no dates in Ohio?!?!?

GunnarXavier

Still no Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, or Winnipeg????

We already got 2 dates in Vancouver! i'm in Calgary but i mean its not THAT far and we've got her first!

homomo

We already got 2 dates in Vancouver! i'm in Calgary but i mean its not THAT far and we've got her first!

I'm from Sask... Way tooooo far:(

Guest StutterGlitch

When I first saw the title, I thought she already modified the set list. I was like :confused: but :excited2:.

But then I saw the tour dates... :noparty:

I'm in Colorado too... My heart sank when I didn't see Denver on the tour list... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

She didn't come to Glasgow neither in the UK. Something tells me they're only going to places where they'll get near sold-old venues..

rubytuesday

****ING GREENSBORO I WAS HOLDING OUT HOPING SHE'D ADD A NC DATE AND SHE DID PRAY FOR ME

i missed out on tmb when it came to charlotte and now i can go to the btwb :cry: :cry: :cry:

i hope she adds more dates for the people who have yet to have a stop near them!!

AndreLovesU

When I saw Greensboro, I couldn't help myself and thought about the church that manifested againts Gaga last year :toofunny:

Flippy

Still waiting for an Oakland date tbh :nails:

Kewl!

HavenT seen you in a while! :runhug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Oooh how do we know even more may be added?

Praying to the tour gods for an Ottawa date :cry:. It would be so convenient to just see her in my friggin home town for once -_-.

I'm from Ottawa too, and she was here in March 2011. I'm going to TO this time

Archived