Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Christiano Ronaldo serving body and ARTPOP

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

for once we have to stan football i guess

not Little monsters flooding his comments with ARTPOP petition :air: the straights are going to help us

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Magic Mike said:

A true Gay Icon from Portugal 

joke asides but i've always thought he might be gay..#KateWinslet(any footballers in your long list?)

Magic Mike
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

joke asides but i've always thought he might be gay..#KateWinslet(any footballers in your long list?)

It's a rumor that subsisted a long time in Portugal. I'm sad he's not out of the closet. It's kind of taken as a fact but no one really cares tbh. He could inspire so many more to do it. 

Tinnitus15

It's a rumor that subsisted a long time in Portugal. I'm sad he's not out of the closet. It's kind of taken as a fact but no one really cares tbh. He could inspire so many more to do it. 

oh really i didnt know that...Yeah he(if he's possibly gay) could break the stigma, since we know in this sphere being gay,as someone mentioned with the actors,could ruin your whole career

Magic Mike
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

oh really i didnt know that...Yeah he(if he's possibly gay) could break the stigma, since we know in this sphere being gay,as someone mentioned with the actors,could ruin your whole career

Omg I forgot to tell you:

When there were rumors about Rihanna and Cristiano being together, she laughed and dismissed when she said:

I have a lot of gay friends and support sexual diversity

Tinnitus15

When there were rumors about Rihanna and Cristiano being together, she laughed and dismissed when she said:

:nooo:

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

River

So cute that he's quoting En Vogue's song 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

17 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

whats ur proof

Lady Rah Rah

It's so sad he feels trapped to come out if that's true...Id love for him to, not just for himself but also to irritate the hell out of the homophobic straight jocks at my high school who were crazy about him/football. :ally:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Archived