💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Colors Theory

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

The Chromatica era has been pretty empty and uneventful, but it’s my favorite album and I love speculating about it and analyzing all the hidden meanings, and after the news of Free Woman possibly being the new single and getting a music video or maybe even a short film I’ve been looking back at the visuals of the era and I think I have a new theory.

As we all know, this era has had 3 parts so far: the Stupid Love era, Rain On Me era and 911 era. All these eras had different colors, both Gaga’s hair as well as the overall aesthetic of the outfits and visuals.

Chromatica as a title obviously comes from the word chromatic, which means ‘relating to or using notes not belonging to the diatonic scale of the key in which a passage is written. / relating to or produced by colour’.

We all know how this album is supposed to be a journey of her struggling with her mental health, so what if it’s her comparing her journey to colors, especially knowing how Gaga loves art?

Stupid Love was pink, and the meaning behind the color pink is love, romance, compassion and sensitivity. With the song lyrics and meaning it doesn’t need much explaining, it makes total sense!

All I ever wanted was love’ ‘I would battle for you, even if we break in two’

Lady-Gaga-Officially-Releases-New-Single

giphy.gif

Rain On Me was purple, and the meaning behind the color purple is power, ambition, devotion, peace and independence. The meaning behind Rain On Me is all about coping with mental health issues even if it seems so overwhelming and taking the power back off your mind and letting it all happen yet remaining positive, which I think is also greatly applicable!

It’s coming down on me, water like misery’ ‘I’d rather be dry, but at least I’m alive’

200.gif

MarriedFittingAmbushbug-size_restricted.

911 was blue, and the meaning behind the color blue is serenity, stability and health. As we all know, 911 is about Gaga having to take anti psychotic medicine Olanzapine when her brain functions beyond her control and she loses her mental stability. The medication use is symbolizes health, and the effect of it is for her to regain serenity, the calming and providing peace for her mind.

I have heard enough of these voices’ ‘My biggest enemy is me, pop a 911

Lady-Gaga-911-Full-HD-12.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=18500983

So if Free Woman becomes the next single, judging by not only the remix single cover, but also the yellow streaks she wore in her hair right before the election era when Chromatica was put on hold, it’s safe to say the easthetic of the Free Woman era will be yellow. The meaning behind the color yellow is happiness, energy, clarity and joy, and these all fit Free Woman’s meaning of closing a dark chapter in her life, and being happy again after processing all her mental health issues the last few years.

69db2c95a8b3628fb3e386164afbb327.jpg

Any thoughts? ⚔️ 

ER1vfY5X0AEJbHx.jpg

bionic

Isn't Rain on Me pink with a filter?

arianagagamusicvideo.jpg

I love symbolism so much and this is a great write up :hug: :applause: 

buy bionic

chromatic puzea
8 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

but also the yellow streaks she wore in her hair right before the election era when Chromatica was put on hold

not election era :air:

but wait what streaks of "yellow" in her hair do you mean?

do u like the jojo siwa song

LittleMonster20
4 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

not election era :air:

but wait what streaks of "yellow" in her hair do you mean?

I didn’t know what to call it lmao that’s basically when the era kind of stopped?! :ladyhaha:

Here, this interview! https://youtu.be/3IbwwpK-d1I

Mother of Puppies

Sounds reasonable.

So we still need the colors lavendar for Sour Candy and green for Babylon.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Putang Ina Mo

Based from her hair color in the video and the remix artworks, I thought 911's theme of color is green?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaTj1t8tCu7teU83AHYpKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_w1KtWGcfRB_xD19Y2lR

my username says it all 🇵🇭

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Tangina said:

Based from her hair color in the video and the remix artworks, I thought 911's theme of color is green?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaTj1t8tCu7teU83AHYpKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_w1KtWGcfRB_xD19Y2lR

I feel like it’s a bit of a mix between blue and green, like mint green. I remember Gaga calling the hair color ‘ocean blue’ but that kind of makes sense because between blue and yellow there is green. That way the singles would follow the color circle.

I always thought of 911 as Green too

25 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I feel like it’s a bit of a mix between blue and green, like mint green. I remember Gaga calling the hair color ‘ocean blue’ but that kind of makes sense because between blue and yellow there is green. That way the singles would follow the color circle.

Lady Rah Rah

I can imagine Free Woman being very yellow too/sunny backdrop, lots of yellow outfits/symbolism. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Karen Smith

Moreover, the reversed color order of the rainbow is pink (stupid love), purple (rom) , blue / green (911), yellow (free woman), orange, red

LittleMonster20
7 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Moreover, the reversed color order of the rainbow is pink (stupid love), purple (rom) , blue / green (911), yellow (free woman), orange, red

It all adds up, omg!

Not to start speculating but if I had to call it and we’d get more singles after Free Woman, I’m betting 1000 Doves would be orange since it’s about succes, encouragement, change, determination and stimulation since the song is about not only celebrating a better mental health but also scraping together the strength of reaching out to others and ask for help.

And Replay would be red since the meaning of red is heat, rage, anger, danger, malice and stress, which all totally fit the meaning of Replay describing her PTSD and what effect it has.

Archived