💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Conspiracy theory: DJWS started the petition

President Biden

Featured Posts

President Biden

:ladyhaha:conspiracy rant

At some point after ARTPOP, Gaga clearly moved on from DJWS. Obsessing over Mark Ronson as she made Joanne, poor Paul Blair was left in the dust with his reputation being “producer of Lady Gaga’s lowest performing album”. 

With his solo career virtually unknown, Paul has been waiting for this moment. He knows Gaga is his ticket back to success and the insider music industry. So who better to create and promote the Act 2 petition, to help correct the commercial failures of ARTPOP 1.

I got drunk

Ceres

He saw he had to compete with this and decided to stir in some interest to get her back :smh:

download.jpg

✧ ✧ ✧

FATCAT

Well, she worked with him for ASIB, so that's one hole in this theory.

That being said, it was clear that he wanted Gaga to work with him again, and him fanning the flames of this whole mess is pretty obvious without a conspiracy :laughga:

Purr more, hiss less.

Focus

he worked on born this way and ASIB OST... he's considered one of gaga's main producers.

Putang Ina Mo
5 minutes ago, President Biden said:

poor Paul Blair was left in the dust with his reputation being “producer of Lady Gaga’s lowest performing album”. 

excuse me?Screenshot_20210416-012416_Samsung-Inter

my username says it all 🇵🇭

alsemanche
10 minutes ago, President Biden said:

poor Paul Blair was left in the dust with his reputation being “producer of Lady Gaga’s lowest performing album”. 

giphy.gif 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

hoeslay

I mean even if he did....what about it? We stan :lolly:

I actually met him at the ASIB premiere in Hollywood and he is a saint and I will not tolerate Paul slander

JaysAMess

This thread is so awkward when you say Gaga moved on from DJWS but yet she literally went back to him to help with tracks for ASIB.

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

Jill

It's okay, you flopped. I flopped many times and although people refer to me as a "flop", I don't let that stop me. Don't let that stop you. You're more than a flop, you're a Witness-level flop. A rare flop. Take advantage of that.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

A MESS
56 minutes ago, Ceres said:

He saw he had to compete with this and decided to stir in some interest to get her back :smh:

download.jpg

...and? where's the competition sis?

27 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

I mean even if he did....what about it? We stan :lolly:

I actually met him at the ASIB premiere in Hollywood and he is a saint and I will not tolerate Paul slander

a saint as in...he wouldn't let me drool on his :pole:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Archived