💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Elle France talks about Free Woman

Devacceli

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Quick someone call Elle France, maybe they'll clarify!

Little monsters if ELLE is wrong

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

This is "Sour Candy is coming!" all over again :deadbanana:

I really doubt she's had time to film a music video. Unless it was shot on set of the DP campaign.

The Child
58 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Am I the only one who isn't even remotely interested in a remix album?

Unless the 'remixes' are just putting other artists on the tracks... I don't get the hype. 

It’ll be brand new songs like Babylon completely reimagined. Take for instance what Dua Lipa did with Club Future Nostalgia.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

illySpencer

You really think that GaGa has the time to record a Free Woman MV when it's not even a single in the US ? 

You really think that Interscope will wait over 8 months after 911 to release a new single and a new MV ?  

:flop:

Tinnitus15
Just now, illySpencer said:

You really think that GaGa has the time to record a Free Woman MV when it's not even a single in the US ? 

You really think that Interscope will wait over 8 months after 911 to release a new single and a new MV ?  

didnt she release Joanne mv a year after the album?

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

I think you quoted the wrong person??? :toofunny: This is exactly what I was saying

illySpencer
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

didnt she release joanne mv a year after the album?

To close the era while it was delay cause of her fibro, when the single was offcially out on iTunes US... This is not the same case here !  

Massive Monster

If Free Woman gets a video and Babylon or Replay or Sine From Above doesn't :saladga:

Kind regards

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Tell The Truth GIF

Well I'm back! :billie:

It seems like gaga now knows ****, and we actually have any proofs they contact Bobby? 

MANiCURE 6

I remember that in early 2020, insiders told us she filmed a MV for Fun Tonight, Free Woman and Babylon... Well we're still waiting lmao :ladyhaha:

Those insiders I swear...

r4therupbeat
11 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

I think it's more to do with what she filmed in March 2020 instead of her filming a mv now

Archived