Stupid LoveGa Piñata

Lighter

Featured Posts

Sandrology

I'm sure this comes from a place of love, but this is stupid :ladyhaha:

Inb4 Katycats, Swifties and Co. using it as a GIF to bash Gaga

HermioneT

:enigma:

I'm obsessed with Piñatas - and on a serious note - would be really interested in how this one was manufactured/crafted. Actually this gave me the idea to build a Chromatica Oreo Piñata and I really don't know why I haven't thought about that before. 

She / hers

Bolkins

I feel like a piñata is just innocent fun, despite having to beat it. If he was burning it like an effigy I’d be more concerned. 

JazzGa

This will make such a great reaction gif for all of time. Imagine all the Gaga Bashers we will be able to call out with this gif of someone bashing a Gaga effigy :bradley:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
19 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

:enigma:

I'm obsessed with Piñatas - and on a serious note - would be really interested in how this one was manufactured/crafted. Actually this gave me the idea to build a Chromatica Oreo Piñata and I really don't know why I haven't thought about that before. 

You can make your own pinatas easily out of paper mache!! Now I wanna make one of these :giggle:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

HermioneT
9 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

You can make your own pinatas easily out of paper mache!! Now I wanna make one of these :giggle:

Yeah I know! This one looks so neat, though.  I personally prefer those made of cardboard purely - at the moment I'm building a Panda face, but after that I may start on the Chromatica Oreo. 

She / hers

Archived