💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Katy tweets: "social media is trash"

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

She’s not wrong. I’ve found that a lot of depression comes from my own use and I’m more selective now with what I post and who I interact with. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrederickSpears

She is right, though. Social media can be very toxic trash especially for celebrities because you are constantly being called names and attacked every second on social media by SOMEONE. That can not be good for one's mental health. It gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

Guest Messy vers
Just now, Regina George said:

You are embarrassing! Leave 2013. 

Im in 2023 and listening artpoo vol 2. How about you? 

Contrapoints
1 hour ago, Economy said:

@Trixie Mattel told no lies tho. Ive noticed and mentioned this too :deadbanana:

Katy has praised Gaga more times than i can count publicly and Gaga never once even acknowledges her :air:

This is basically what I meant with my OP, I just feel so bad for Katy whenever she praises Gaga and Gaga pretends like she doesn’t exist :enigma:

Xoxo Adriana

does this have anything to do with the #katyperryiscoming hashtag trending on twitter?

she’s right, when she’s been dragged on social platforms since witness era, then suddenly everyone’s praising her again, just goes to show how trash and selective social media trends really are:ohno:

Xoxo Adriana
31 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

Reductive :reductive:

:legend:grow up:legend:

Chromatography
2 hours ago, Messy vers said:

Maybe Katy is embarrassing because: 

1. She still says it on her social media?

2. She says same things like Gaga few years ago?

3. She is still Katy Perry?:billie:

And GaGa uses it just because she's still big star and if she can't leave sm completely because it will be the same with leaving her career. So she reduced to maximum possibility. I think it is so smart.

And she still doesn't share her statement about how sm is bad on her social media. Katy does:billie:

isn’t it exhausting to be this worked up about a katy perry tweet? maybe it’s time to log off

Agunimon
1 hour ago, FreeBritney said:

She is right, though. Social media can be very toxic trash especially for celebrities because you are constantly being called names and attacked every second on social media by SOMEONE. That can not be good for one's mental health. It gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

So true. As exhibited in this very thread. 

Angelina Stefania

10 steps behind Gaga. Always. 

"Social media is the toilet of the internet." - Lady Gaga

SchwineLove
5 hours ago, Lucas said:

she's so right! all the bullying, comparing yourself to others, seeing all the negativity happening in the world etc... I wish I wasn't so addicted to Twitter etc because it would make my mental health so much better than it is

I need Twitter addiction support group too i think lol, to reframe myself that keep being updated from Twitter is not that important

Galactic Mess

It is. Deleting all of my social media was a bliss. One of the best decisions I've made recently.

CannaeDrive

She has just seen this, only 2 years later

We are going to look at her tweet as an homage then :flutter:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived