💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

“Judas” turns 10

The Z

Featured Posts

TAIPEI

one of unforgettable memories about judas that she performed the song for us as an ancore in taichung, taiwan back in 2011 ugh i miss her :kara:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
23 minutes ago, TAIPEI said:

one of unforgettable memories about judas that she performed the song for us as an ancore in taichung, taiwan back in 2011 ugh i miss her :kara:

Omg you saw her live:kara:

HuffsAhoy

Ugh, 10 years since this MASTERPIECE came out?! I refuse to believe it :giveup: This is really when I started to become a full on stan because I was so shook by the lyrics, beat, and then a few weeks later the video. Definitely one of the best songs in her catalog. 

2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Also, wasn't it released just before the Easter weekend? What an icon :tony:

Yes, she released it on Good Friday :fan:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Defmix100
4 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Gaga did it "for texture" :air: I'll never heal from that:ladyhaha:

she's not wrong though, the reflections and screen dust/dirt really added to it and makes it a lot more interesting

dd79831ece8cd040a8faf4557c4ed5ab_medium.d3ezqrn-3160ce36-665b-4ebf-8f2f-99e8395d

(even that fanmade one has a bit of fake texture though but I can't find a fully plain one as it would have been when she made it)

ThisGuyTony

Let’s be real - none of her pop girl peers would have been able to release a song/video like this and make it a semi-hit. :vegas:

Happy 10 years Judas!! :heart: :gaycat:

littlepotter
4 hours ago, SummerBoy223 said:

Ughhh this bop. Sadly, this song ruined Gaga's career. It would've been a great album track but not a full fledged single. 

Idk why people are reacting like that, u really didn't lie. Iconic song and fed the gays but it definitely did take a huge toll on her career and public perception. 

chaeri pls

The Z
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Idk why people are reacting like that, u really didn't lie. Iconic song and fed the gays but it definitely did take a huge toll on her career and public perception. 

I don't think so tbh

Maybe it did in the US, but non-English-speaking countries 1/ don't understand 2/ don't care about the lyrics

If anything, I think Born This Way hurt her more, because it was extremely frontloaded (from being one the most anticipated songs of all time) and ended up having an unexpected sound with extremely literal lyrics that didn't please everybody. The “decay” was already starting even though she was #1 everywhere, because people expected The Fame Monster 2.0, and she was overexposed af

Regina George

Iconic song, iconic video, iconic times.

Still remember like it was yesterday all the rumours, fake snippets, fake video stills and artworks. It was HUGE. I honestly don’t think people speculated that much about what a pop star would do until that moment.. even after.. In my eyes nothing can compare. Everyone was waiting to hear and see this. 

Archived