Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

ARTPOP Metal Tee

Rebel

Featured Posts

Shipper

candles GIF

Let's light up our alejandro candles for MetalGa.

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Oh my I love 'em:giveup:ย The Born This Way one looks amazing:firega: Something I'd totally wear

I'm probably wrong

TimisaMonster

They can't scare me if I scare them first...was this a lyric? Flop fan alert.. :emma:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

Agunimon
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

They can't scare me if I scare them first...was this a lyric? Flop fan alert.. :emma:

It's a quote she used to say pretty frequently.ย Flop fanย alert..ย :yennefer:

crybrowz

Omg these are so good!ย Esp the ARTPOP one. You should start a whole collection of these tbhย :giveup:

crybrowz
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

No lol she just tweeted it one day and it became iconicย 

ย 

RAMROD

1st and 3rd reminds me with actual Joanne Tour merch so you got it quite accurate, except more fun, cos you actually do more work with it than just stamping a picture on a teeย :giggle:

ย 

m_5e34d69cc4cd7ec3a38736e1.jpg

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Rebel
20 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

Omg these are so good!ย Esp the ARTPOP one. You should start a whole collection of these tbhย :giveup:

I was thinking about it tbh! Like legit one for every era but I'd have to think of the best pictures for each first :chica:

12 minutes ago, Eduardos said:

I just bought the ARTPOP one ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Wow thank you so much, glad you liked it! :heart:

Eduardos
22 minutes ago, Rebel said:

I was thinking about it tbh! Like legit one for every era but I'd have to think of the best pictures for each first :chica:

Wow thank you so much, glad you liked it! :heart:

Oh didnโ€™t realize you are the one that sell them lol, well good job and do a chromatica one, I will love to have one ๐Ÿฅฐ canโ€™t wait for the ARTPOP one ๐Ÿ˜

Rebel
16 hours ago, RAMROD said:

1st and 3rd reminds me with actual Joanne Tour merch so you got it quite accurate, except more fun, cos you actually do more work with it than just stamping a picture on a teeย :giggle:

ย 

m_5e34d69cc4cd7ec3a38736e1.jpg

Yeah I remember being so disappointed with thisย :selena: so thank you lmao

Archived