Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should DWUW be added back to ARTPOP?

MonsterofFame

Should DWUW be added back to ARTPOP?  

426 members have voted

1. 1. Should DWUW (Xtina duet or solo version) be added back to ARTPOP?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Big Reputation

Yes it should be restored but not the Christina version as personally I hate that one. I’d say either the original or the solo version! R Kelly still has credits on the Christina one and the solo so he’s still making money regardless of if he’s on it or not. That’s why she didn’t put the Christina one on the album reissue 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jacs vs looser

Y'all need to understand that Gaga would be seen as hypocrite and rightfully so, for deleting the R Kelly version but still helping him get royalties by adding the Christina or solo versions. 

Chromatislaps

only if R.Kelly doesn't get any royalties or credits.

I honestly think Gaga doesn't want to put it back for other reasons than the RKelly matter... the song is quite personal to her :messga:

ToxicHot

If y’all keep saying R. Kelly will still profit off of the song, then why is the version with Xtina still available on streaming/iTunes? :oprah: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

tylerjs

Y’all really like it that much...? I mean I don’t hate it but i definitely never actively listened to it even when it was on the album. Was always a skip for me :ally:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

androiduser

No.... Gaga should either stand behind her original version or keep the song off the album.

crybrowz

Its my fav song on ARTPOP but re-adding the song even solo or the Xtina version would still just draw attention to the fact she collabed with R Kelly. So realistically it's not going to happen I don't think, even though I would love for her to add the solo version

HuffsAhoy

Absolutely not. It doesn't matter how great the song is, it's forever tainted by that disgusting sexual assailant. I still cannot believe she collaborated with such a vile person, definitely one of the biggest mistake of her career. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Squeeshy Keety

Absolutely not, are you serious?

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Anderson123

She shouldn't have removed it in the first place but I can see why she did it and I respect her for that. If she were to add it back I think people would make a big deal out of it and she doesn't want to ever talk about it again so no point. I wish they'd have released the vinyl with the solo version though.

Cherries

I think a deluxe version would be better just as long as it's not R.K***y

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Archived