Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatGagaBoobStan

Rain On Me must of came on his playlist:neyde:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Squeeshy Keety

Don't let this distract from the fact that his ex from the show filed a restraining order on him after he put a tracking device on her car :yennefer:

This guy's a bad dude y'all

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Jose P
3 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Don't let this distract from the fact that his ex from the show filed a restraining order on him after he put a tracking device on her car :yennefer:

No but remember, he’s hot and gay so everything is forgiven /s

bloody g

gus kenworthy is strictly better unless you have daddy issues(?)

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

gypsy101
19 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

So he wasn’t lying when he said he hadn’t slept with a woman before. Conniving little f word.   :ladyhaha:

OHHHH i was trying to think why i know him cause i don’t watch the show, i remember the “virgin bachelor”

3 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Time for hit spinoff "The Bachelors" - Bachelor for the gays.

i doubt that could work, all the gays in the house would just have sex with each other 

Squeeshy Keety
13 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Oops sorry, slay abuser King :pawsup:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Aphasic
3 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Oops sorry, slay abuser King :pawsup:

18 minutes ago, Jose P said:

What did he do? A restraining order is bad. 

Not The Real Gaga
5 hours ago, Living said:

Thing is... 

I can see he’s scared, and I feel for him... but... 

this is a non issue, it’s 2021, why does this segment exist? No one cares. 

I'm glad you live in a community where being gay accepted :heart:

But my little cousin told me last weekend that "boys should be together with girls" and "boys with boys is weird and wrong"

And that's what my niece says too

I know the people who love me won't really accepted me.

Hence I'm still in the closet for most people, including my family, after almost 25 years...

So, yes... people "do care" and it is still a BIG issue.

Squeeshy Keety
1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

What did he do? A restraining order is bad. 

He got extremely possessive after Cassie (who he got engaged to off the Bachelor) left him, and that continued for months. She finally filed for a restraining order against him saying he put a tracking device on her car. Clear stalking at the very least, gay or not

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Aphasic
Just now, Squeeshy Keety said:

He got extremely possessive after Cassie (who he got engaged to off the Bachelor) left him, and that continued for months. She finally filed for a restraining order against him saying he put a tracking device on her car. Clear stalking at the very least, gay or not

:saladga: why? Not a good look gay or not.

SKANK
21 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

The fact that he is gay doesn't excuse his past behavior with women, but it should contextualize it in a way that we can avoid dumb labels like "good guy" vs "bad guy."

He is a victim, who created another victim, because of a toxic culture and faith.

It's super easy to turn the sexually repressed, mentally unwell, suicidal, gay man into a villain for having unhealthy relationships with women. But what will actually break the cycle of trauma is to criticize the culture and church that taught him, and thousands of other little boys, that being a stalker or taking your own life was was preferable to same sex attraction.

He has my sympathy, so do the women he had unhealthy relationships with. 

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

I'm glad you live in a community where being gay accepted :heart:

But my little cousin told me last weekend that "boys should be together with girls" and "boys with boys is weird and wrong"

And that's what my niece says too

I know the people who love me won't really accepted me.

Hence I'm still in the closet for most people, including my family, after almost 25 years...

So, yes... people "do care" and it is still a BIG issue.

Yes. Exactly this. Some people forget, probably, because they have had the fortune to live and surround themselves with open minded non judgmental people but millions and millions around the world still live in the closet out of fear of losing their family, friends, jobs, even their lives.❤️

He is just admitting it now because he is now filming a Netflix Reality show about what it is like to be a "real gay" out of the closet. And Gus Kenworthy will be his "guide" because God knows life is really hard for both of them as rich, hot and famous white gay men 

Archived