đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MARINA - Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

Interesting how polarizing this album seems to be in here

Tbh it's the first one by her I've gotten into since Electra heart. I was a huge fan of the family jewels as well. This album feels like a return to form. Her last album was a listen once and never again for me, froot had a few good songs, but I've got nearly all of these tracks on replay rereplayayay right now

Standouts to me: ancient dreams, venus fly trap, highly emotional people, I love you but I love me more, flowers, goodbye 

so like half the album :huntyga:

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tyler k

still struggling to decide if I like Ancient Dreams more than FROOT or not.... I've both on constant replay and CANNOT DECIDE. something about Pandora's Box reminds me of Happy and I'm just so obsessed. 

FROOT & ADIAML are her masterpieces :legend:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

WhiteWitch

ADIAML has honestly been the album I need in this moment in my life. Venus Fly Trap specifically 

Concertaholic

Sorry but it’s literally my least favorite Marina album, and that’s coming from a die hard fan. I only like Man’s World, Purge The Poison, and Venus Fly Trap. 3/10. Meanwhile I like almost every song on every other album. There’s just too many slow songs on ADIAML..

HausOfAntonio
23 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

Can we talk about how New America sounds like FROOT???

or how Highly Emotional People sounds like Buy The Stars???

ILYBILMM gives me very Better Than That vibes :nooo:

tyler k
2 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

ILYBILMM gives me very Better Than That vibes :nooo:

100000000% agreed:kiss:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

ajmsamuel
2 hours ago, WhiteWitch said:

ADIAML has honestly been the album I need in this moment in my life. Venus Fly Trap specifically 

me too

kindest regards

Battle 4 Ur Life

for Apple Music subscribers: This album sounds amazing with Dolby Atmos.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ARTPOPe

A week after release...

fb585c99d557ffa98b3035adbd14b35869e3ea97.png

Yes I love Marina, yes I'm obsessed with the album, yes I'm obsessed with the title track, yes I have listened to barely anything else ever since it l̶e̶a̶k̶e̶d̶  was released and no I'm not ashamed to admit all of that :ladyhaha:

Also, Marina said she's "kinda thinking of releasing an album of Demos/Unreleased at some point" in response to the question of why I'm Not Hungry Anymore isn't on streaming yet.
Love her, but I'll take this with a big chunk of salt since we know that a lot of her plans don't come to fruition :laughga: though it would be a lovely gift for the fans.

Stream The Love Invention

nightadieu
30 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

A week after release...

Yes I love Marina, yes I'm obsessed with the album, yes I'm obsessed with the title track, yes I have listened to barely anything else ever since it l̶e̶a̶k̶e̶d̶  was released and no I'm not ashamed to admit all of that :ladyhaha:

Also, Marina said she's "kinda thinking of releasing an album of Demos/Unreleased at some point" in response to the question of why I'm Not Hungry Anymore isn't on streaming yet.
Love her, but I'll take this with a big chunk of salt since we know that a lot of her plans don't come to fruition :laughga: though it would be a lovely gift for the fans.

That’s the amount of music I listen to in A MONTH :wtfga:

nightadieu
32 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

A week after release...

This is when I got bored of the songs and started listening to my other playlists. How do you have almost 1K streams on ADIAML the song alone??? 

113-D4-F8-A-A481-4-E69-BC83-C7566-B6-D40

ARTPOPe
11 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

This is when I got bored of the songs and started listening to my other playlists. How do you have almost 1K streams on ADIAML the song alone??? 

113-D4-F8-A-A481-4-E69-BC83-C7566-B6-D40

Well, the singles came out before the album so obviously they're the highest played tracks and are all merged into the album now.

As for Ancient Dreams...

OBSESSED.

I listened to it for two days alone on loop after the single came out, then had it mixed to play after every 2nd or 3rd track of my regular playlist(s) and yeah, I listen to music all day. From when I wake up till I go to sleep, basically. I always have music on, even if it's just in the background :enigma:

And I guess the album being only 10 tracks with 30 minutes did up those numbers quite a bit.

Stream The Love Invention

Stephen

My ranking (definitely will still change, i'm digesting lmao)

Venus Fly Trap

Man's World

Purge the Poison

Ancient Dreams...

Highly Emotional People

New America

I Love You But...

Goodbye

Flowers

Pandora's Box

tyler k

Ok i think I have my ranking down....