💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor "announces" 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Colbert

Spock

Featured Posts

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Xenoqueen said:

Wouldn’t it be nice to stan someone who does so much?

i do

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
3 minutes ago, Spock said:

Did this really comme from her twitter? I thought it was fan fiction lmao 

From her Facebook 

“You cracked the codes and guessed all the From The Vault titles. 👏👏👏 

Here’s the full track list, my friends. I’m really honored that Keith Urban is a part of this project, duetting on That’s When and singing harmonies on We Were Happy. I was his opening act during the Fearless album era and his music has inspired me endlessly. I’m counting down the minutes til we can all jump into this brave world together, filled with equal parts nostalgia and brand newness. 

Head first, Fearless 💛

I’ve highlighted the Easter egg..... 

Together You And I!

GucciGa

If you look at this person's history it's constant criticism and negativity towards Gaga. Like somebody said, if you're not happy with an artist, their promotion, and how much they do then absolutely nobody is forcing you to be here. Gaga certainly isn't. Criticising Gaga for not doing much is effed up in so many ways. She is one of the most accomplished artists ever and in fact it was Taylor herself who said her career is incredibly diverse and well rounded. I don't know what your issue is with Gaga but if you're going to keep criticising her you'd better come up with something that isn't entirely laughable. 

😇

SchwineLove

like shooting a high profile movie in Italy? Yasss, your mind! 

Or else, get a therapy to fix your looping resentment

MaMaMarryTheNight

This girl never sleeps doesn’t she :triggered:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Spock
24 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Is that account legit?

who will love me when the night is over

blindinghope
19 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

If you look at this person's history it's constant criticism and negativity towards Gaga. Like somebody said, if you're not happy with an artist, their promotion, and how much they do then absolutely nobody is forcing you to be here. Gaga certainly isn't. Criticising Gaga for not doing much is effed up in so many ways. She is one of the most accomplished artists ever and in fact it was Taylor herself who said her career is incredibly diverse and well rounded. I don't know what your issue is with Gaga but if you're going to keep criticising her you'd better come up with something that isn't entirely laughable. 

Some of y'all really need to branch out and stop being so brainwashed by white and American media. 

Xenoqueen

Y’all are really going to compare everything Taylor does to Gaga filming a movie in Italy? Stop being obstinate. Everybody here has spoken out about how disappointing Chromatica and Gaga in general has been toward her music career.  

GucciGa
5 minutes ago, blindinghope said:

Some of y'all really need to branch out and stop being so brainwashed by white and American media. 

😂

😇

blindinghope
4 minutes ago, Xenoqueen said:

Y’all are really going to compare everything Taylor does to Gaga filming a movie in Italy? Stop being obstinate. Everybody here has spoken out about how disappointing Chromatica and Gaga in general has been toward her music career.  

Chromatica is her best album. Hands down. 

Wet Fire
2 minutes ago, Xenoqueen said:

This is biological stasis, your mood's shifting to manic places :vegas:

We've had this discussion 237997532235799 times already. Time to move on with the 'disappointment' and accept and respect Gaga's choices.

Archived