đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Admin addresses and funds ARTPOP ACT II campaign

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

FATCAT
27 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm sure Gaga didn't lie on Twitter when she said we warmed her heart and it means a lot to her, or would offer her precious time to a producer if she didn't actually want to :huh: 

I really sympathize with you guys' point of view because Gaga has been hurt so many times and you instinctively want to protect her and worry for her. But I think there's plenty of evidence now that she is not against the idea.

I'm not saying she lied in those tweets, but it seems more like the sentiment you'd expect from a parent when you tried to "help" but it just made a bigger mess. It's nice for them to trend about older projects & get it back on the charts, but that's not really what she wants or needs rn. It's no different when people told her to go back to TF/TFM during ARTPOP, yes its nice for past work to be appreciated but it's kind of a backhanded compliment when you've just put out new material.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
11 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Imagine putting their humanity first and taking into account the trauma they went through during that era and not wanting to force anyone involved to revisit it just to make you happy.

I think it's great fans are finally showing Gaga, DJWS, and ARTPOP love, because I vividly remember the disgusting comments that were being thrown around from this very fanbase at all of them. Not to mention the way other stans and the media had been treating Gaga in conjunction to everything going on behind the scenes. Practically everyone was against her.

music not the bling!! I'm happy to see all the love & excitement too! 

HIM820
33 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I mean, creating a whole petition is exactly "demanding music" :giggle:

but was it Gaga's fault it wasn't released in the first place? I thought it had to do with her team and label steering her away from it. If she wanted to initially then it isn't demanding it from her, it is demanding Interscope to let her release it!

PropaGaga
Just now, HIM820 said:

but was it Gaga's fault it wasn't released in the first place? I thought it had to do with her team and label steering her away from it. If she wanted to initially then it isn't demanding it from her, it is demanding Interscope to let her release it!

It was Gaga's choice not to release it because she was considering quitting music altogether by that point. If any of you were on Little Monsters at the time and in the chatrooms, she spoke about wanting to let the era go and moving on. She was miserable. Bobby was the one who suggested she focus on things she loved, which is why she did Cheek to Cheek instead.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, HIM820 said:

If she wanted it out there she could leak it, she's 100% in the drivers seat. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Chlorine Sevigny

You guys really want this that bad though? Where did this come from. :fail:

I would prefer a more robust era out of Chromatica than hearing stuff she never deemed good enough to release in the first place. But... congrats, yay, shaking & crying, I guess. :triggered:

FATCAT
Just now, PussPuss said:

You guys really want this that bad though? Where did this come from. :fail:

I would prefer a more robust era out of Chromatica than hearing stuff she never deemed good enough to release in the first place. But... congrats, yay, shaking & crying, I guess. :triggered:

They could have made Chromatica #1 again, but no, we had to resurrect a 9 year project for...? a tweet? 

Purr more, hiss less.

Alannah
19 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Imagine putting their humanity first and taking into account the trauma they went through during that era and not wanting to force anyone involved to revisit it just to make you happy.

I think it's great fans are finally showing Gaga, DJWS, and ARTPOP love, because I vividly remember the disgusting comments that were being thrown around from this very fanbase at all of them. Not to mention the way other stans and the media had been treating Gaga in conjunction to everything going on behind the scenes. Practically everyone was against her.

And people wonder why she said "I don't remember ARTPOP". I was so sad seeing some of her own fanbase cause additional salt to the wound.

I'm happy she's getting so much love and that she's acknowledging the celebration. It's a next level record and she deserves nothing but kindness and support in whatever she decides to do. 

Chlorine Sevigny
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

They could have made Chromatica #1 again, but no, we had to resurrect a 9 year project for...? a tweet? 

I really don't get it. I feel like I missed something. :fail:

If it's no effort for her to just drop it, then fine... but if none of these songs are actually done she will need to revisit that time in her life in order to finish them, and that time was clearly painful. She's in a different space now and it doesn't make sense for her to go backwards.

At this rate I want The Fame Monster Who Was Born That Way. :crossed:

HIM820
6 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

It was Gaga's choice not to release it because she was considering quitting music altogether by that point. If any of you were on Little Monsters at the time and in the chatrooms, she spoke about wanting to let the era go and moving on. She was miserable. Bobby was the one who suggested she focus on things she loved, which is why she did Cheek to Cheek instead.

Oh no, i 100% think Gaga has full control of her life and career but I still don't think her label did enough to support and fully imagine this project. So my point is her feelings around that time were caused by many things but Interscope didn't help the situation. 

PropaGaga
Just now, HIM820 said:

Oh no, i 100% think Gaga has full control of her life and career but I still don't think her label did enough to support and fully imagine this project. So my point it her feelings around that time were caused by many things but they didn't help the situation. 

Gaga said the label was actually completely supportive of her during this time. It was Troy who was the problem.

Mr Oak
10 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

but that's not really what she wants or needs rn.

You wouldn't know tho...What she wants and needs is sth unknown to you and us.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

You wouldn't know tho...What she wants and needs is sth unknown to you and us.

She's made it quite plain that she doesn't like revisiting old material, especially material she's left unreleased.

Purr more, hiss less.

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

She's made it quite plain that she doesn't like revisiting old material, especially material she's left unreleased.

She also made clear that she's happy for the attention ARTPOP got these last days. Let's accept this:legend:

lilboyblue

I'm on the I'd rather have more of Chromatica boat tbh. Hope they pull through with the deluxe and/or remix album. :enigma: 

But new music is still new music, so I'm also looking forward to the extra ARTPOP stuff! 

Archived