Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

rumor

Justin Timberlake Staged Janet's Wardrobe Malfunction


Featured Posts

Aphasic
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Exactly, I always felt like it was absolutely planned and they tried to backtrack when they saw the (unnecessary) backlash. I can't believe we're still talking about it to this day.

Because women are still being treated unfairly in 2021. That's why. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Aphasic

    16

  • androiduser

    5

  • elijahfan

    4

  • Ronnie

    2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it was staged, otherwise why would she wear that starburst ring on her nipple ???

In an interesting turn of events, stylist Wayne Scot claims that Justin set up the wardrobe malfunction in order to have a performance bigger than Britney and Madonna's now legendary kiss moment.

It was staged, and Janet was aware of it. The costume was literally constructed so that the breast can be revealed, he couldn't have easily ripped off a part of the costume that wasn't made to be used

ProfessionalClown

I thought everyone knew it was staged :triggered:

Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

Because women are still being treated unfairly in 2021. That's why. 

It's also the eternal American paradox, where an exposed breast can make waves for a decade, but a mass shooting gets perceived like it's just another Tuesday.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphasic
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I thought everyone knew it was staged :triggered:

You didn't see the video of Janet explaining nor read the article huh? :saladga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphasic
Just now, elijahfan said:

It's also the eternal American paradox, where an exposed breast can make waves for a decade, but a mass shooting gets perceived like it's just another Tuesday.

There can be several and are several issues in a society and all deserve proper attention, recognition and regulation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

There can be several and are several issues in a society and all deserve proper attention, recognition and regulation. 

And I hope we all agree on the fact an exposed breast isn't one of those issues.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown
3 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

You didn't see the video of Janet explaining nor read the article huh? :saladga:

I read the article yes and the article backs up my point lmao.

 

even tho Justin said it was a malfunction 99% of people realized it was a stunt. I don’t think anyone actually believed it was an accident 

Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion

trash wbk

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphasic
45 minutes ago, insight said:

Of course it was staged, otherwise why would she wear that starburst ring on her nipple ???

It sounds like "the woman was asking for it" for dressing a certain way. Can't she have her n*pples pierced without having to show them to the world?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphasic
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

And I hope we all agree on the fact an exposed breast isn't one of those issues.

It's about censoring women. So I'm sure it's a relevant matter til this day. :kiss:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronnie
9 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

@Ronnie @androiduser Janet has confirmed it was staged but not to the extent it happened. She was supposed to reveal the red part under not her breast.

Would you tell the truth and admit that the plan was for her to expose her breast all along and then be responsible for having to pay millions in fines? I sure as hell wouldn't. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphasic
Just now, Ronnie said:

Would you tell the truth and admit that the plan was for her to expose her breast all along and then be responsible for having to pay millions in fines? I sure as hell wouldn't. 

We're not the same thankfully. :kiss:

Link to post
Share on other sites
androiduser
34 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

@Ronnie @androiduser Janet has confirmed it was staged but not to the extent it happened. She was supposed to reveal the red part under not her breast.

That doesn't make much sense.... revealing a small piece of red fabric would literally mean nothing, and it would be totally ridiculous. And now to claim that there was a conspiracy between Justin and the costume department, and Janet didn't notice anything when she was putting on the costume... come on... Her team is just adding on the the story each time to keep the story relevant.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
27 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

It's about censoring women. So I'm sure it's a relevant matter til this day. :kiss:

What I mean is: it shouldn't be an issue in 2021, we're obviously agreeing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
KanyeWest
1 hour ago, insight said:

Of course it was staged, otherwise why would she wear that starburst ring on her nipple ???

I alwys wondered about that. So Janet knew?

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...